• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

hime's art gallery | new 110618

wth I went to barnes and nobles with my mom to get Blue Exorcist b/c she was gonna gift me a book for free, and I was happy I get the books and she's like do you know what that means? And I said: "um getting rid of demons?.." and she was like "no put that back you can't read that" .-. and then she was like get another one and I'm like wtf is so bad with it
Anyways she was looking through the manga shelves and said "Why don't you get this one?" Neon Genesis Evangelion and it had frikin breasts with no cover, and apparently that's better than the BE one?.... anyways after arguing with her and I actually started crying a bit b/c she has to make a scene about everything, I finally got the book but still :/ If it's rated "T" and I'm "T" I see no problem .-.

wth I went to barnes and nobles with my mom to get Blue Exorcist b/c she was gonna gift me a book for free, and I was happy I get the books and she's like do you know what that means? And I said: "um getting rid of demons?.." and she was like "no put that back you can't read that" .-. and then she was like get another one and I'm like wtf is so bad with it
Anyways she was looking through the manga shelves and said "Why don't you get this one?" Neon Genesis Evangelion and it had frikin breasts with no cover, and apparently that's better than the BE one?.... anyways after arguing with her and I actually started crying a bit b/c she has to make a scene about everything, I finally got the book but still :/ If it's rated "T" and I'm "T" I see no problem .-.

i mean....okay??? sorry that happened to you i guess lmao? my parents dont care i accidentally ended up watching yoi with them a few days ago :v

At least I got it. Now I can huehuehue in class XD all my friend's moms are cool with anime except mine :/

At least I got it. Now I can huehuehue in class XD all my friend's moms are cool with anime except mine :/

i mean i personally wouldnt recomend huehuehue in class
you should probably actually study lmao
dont be like me who watches the new yoi ep at the back of the class during pshe

i mean i personally wouldnt recomend huehuehue in class
you should probably actually study lmao
dont be like me who watches the new yoi ep at the back of the class during pshe

Lol I mean when the teacher says: Take out a book and read or something XD and imma be like oh I will (;

Last edited:
Lol I mean when the teacher says: Take out a book and read or something XD and imma be like oh I will (;

bunnilla's social life = destroyed
LOL i read light novels in the back of the class tho

THEY BETTER MAKE A YOI LIGHT NOVEL OR MANGA

bunnilla's social life = destroyed
LOL i read light novels in the back of the class tho

THEY BETTER MAKE A YOI LIGHT NOVEL OR MANGA

U gonna be huehuehuing all of class lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Imma just get the rest of them online probably cheaper anyways

U gonna be huehuehuing all of class lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Imma just get the rest of them online probably cheaper anyways

what is "huehuehueing"

also idk for me i dont like digital manga??? i like holding it...but thats probably why ive amassed over 140 volumes spanning the entirety of my bookshelf ?\_(ツ)_/?

what is "huehuehueing"

also idk for me i dont like digital manga??? i like holding it...but thats probably why ive amassed over 140 volumes spanning the entirety of my bookshelf ?\_(ツ)_/?

OMG xD also huehuehuing is like laughing to urself

OMG xD also huehuehuing is like laughing to urself

oh right LOL

anyway on another note, im gonna be home tomorrow (to study for exams) but suggest me stuff to doodle when i get bored
unless its rin from blue exorcist

oh right LOL

anyway on another note, im gonna be home tomorrow (to study for exams) but suggest me stuff to doodle when i get bored

Woooh lucky youuu
I guess Danganronpa aka my beautiful children, idk if you watched it.
Or uh //sin// your OCs (I love most of other people's OCs, bless them).
K-POP OR SMTH

oh right LOL

Draw rin fite me :3

Last edited:
20161204_194402.jpg

How does this make you feel

forgot to post here, but a friend requested an eye tutorial!
15253072_132798860538584_7932752124096544768_n.jpg

View attachment 189832

How does this make you feel
lmao I just realized I have an ao no exorcist calendar that i once got for free
so how does this make you feel? lol
8606d91b9270f9d1346b.jpg

forgot to post here, but a friend requested an eye tutorial!
15253072_132798860538584_7932752124096544768_n.jpg
woah the egg idea is so creative lmao but this is a pretty easy to understand tutorial! i suck at traditional so much i cant even draw an egg tho

Back