Shop ~HM's Animal Crossing NL Warehouse-100% CATALOG-AMAZING CHEEP DEALS FOR EVERYTHING!

Can I also add a green wall to my garden order above?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open for as long as you like

Can I also add a green wall to my garden order above?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open for as long as you like

I don't think you have read the rules right. You CAN make a second order after you first one is complete but you must WAIT until at least 3/4 of the newer or older order ahead of you have been filled and delivered. It is said in the very top of the page and also in the "rules" section in the page. So I won't be able to fill your new order today.

Here is the qoute from the OP page that you may have missed "PLEASE NOTE ONCE YOUR FIRST ORDER IS FILLED AND DELIVERED YOU MAY PLACE ANOTHER ORDER HOWEVER, YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL OTHER ORDERS THAT ARE EITHER BEHIND YOURS OR AHEAD OF YOURS GETS FILLED NEXT SO THAT EVERYONE IS ON EQUAL FOOTING ON HOW MANY ORDERS EACH PERSON'S GETS FILLED. I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I WILL BE ABLE TO FILL YOUR NEXT NEW ORDER. PLEASE DO NOT HOUND ME ABOUT IT OR YOU WILL BE IGNORED." I used the exact same rules as I did for my other two stories. I hope that this does not stop you from ordering again. I just have to be fair to everyone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi all, it is break time for me, been up at this for a bit now, will be back around 7/8ish PM eastern to fill more orders. Don't worry I am getting around to you. The only thing that I ask is PLEASE do not hound me demanding that I fill your order right that moment just because your on. Politeness goes a long way. Just simply ask if I can or not. If I can't I will let you know, If I can I will give you an estimate of how long that it will be about. Please and thank you!

Hi, I'm not sure if you noticed my order? I'm sorry if I broke your rules, I am kind of new to buying from shops! Is it possible to order now? I think my other order was dropped bc of delivery times

Hi, I'm not sure if you noticed my order? I'm sorry if I broke your rules, I am kind of new to buying from shops! Is it possible to order now? I think my other order was dropped bc of delivery times

no your fine, today has just been very hectic. If I haven't VM'd you yet it just means I have not processed your order yet. the 24 hour only applies AFTER I have vm'd you and waiting to hear back from you. There are still several other ahead of of you that I have to do, not all orders will be done the same day they are placed. It may take a few days for some because I do have limited hours, major doctors appointment's and other ailments. Just please have patience. I am working as hard and as best as I can.

Are you available right now? I am on... if not what time works for you?

Are you available right now? I am on... if not what time works for you?

I won't be back on till about 8-9 PMish, having a hard time breathing right now. Sorry. doing breathing treatments and seeing if I might have to go back to the ER which is why i wasn't on till late last night.

I won't be back on till about 8-9 PMish, having a hard time breathing right now. Sorry. doing breathing treatments and seeing if I might have to go back to the ER which is why i wasn't on till late last night.

Kk... Thanks for letting me know! I hope things get better for you. Take it easy!

I'd like to place an order!

I'm doing sale #3!
30 bushes (15 white azalea, 15 pink azalea)
50 hybrids (25 white carnations, 25 pink carnations)
25 clovers
10 jacobs ladders
15 cedars
10 mushrooms (mix & match, don't care what kind)
5 silver axes

for the free 20 hybrids could i have them all as pink carnations?

free strawberry cone

golden ax (5 tbt)
heart bopper (2 tbt)
cabana set (10 tbt)

total tbt: 92

I am in no rush to get this stuff, so take your time! & If you feel like I'm ordering too much then I can just do the#3 sale if you'd like.

Thanks in advance! ~

Sorry to everyone who has been waiting on orders today(I have gotten some done but not enough) I have to go back in to the ER as my lungs are getting worse and my family wants me to get looked at again. I will be back on around here about 11 PM or midnight, just not sure when I have not forgot any orders, I HAVE vm's several people already some I have heard from others I have not. Also PLEASE re-read the OP as I have updated it with some new guild lines which are very important.
See you all soon. Your orders will be coming either later tonight or tomorrow, just have patience I am only one person and it is hard trying to do 20 or so orders all at once. I love to do it just saying it can be a challenge. Also as MOST of you know just for ordering from me you always get free items whether you asked for them or not. It is my way of saying thank you!

Now if only someone would gift me a red feather collectible lol ;)

I would like to buy..
-5 orange lilies
- 5 orange roses
- 5 purple roses
- 10 pink roses
and a basket of bamboo :)

Hey! I know you're not feeling well so whenever you have time to fill my order you can, I'm in no rush! Anyways, here's my order:
Orderables:
Hot plate
Kettle
Mixer
Ranch chair
Ranch dresser
Ranch hutch
Ranch tea table
Range
Classic chair
Dracaena
Outdoor bath
DLC:
Afternoon tea set
Pumpkin pie
Art/Statues:
Valiant statue
Saharah:
Mossy carpet
Tools:
Silver axe
and can I get 1 house payment? (it's 598,000bells, I never did this before, if I'm doing it wrong, I'm sorry)
Total: 29BTB

If my order needs to be broken up, that's fine with me. Just let me know! If there's any problems, please vm me!

Town name: Rotledge
Mayor: Melly

Order:
Good luck roll (3 tbt)
Shaved-ice lamp (5 tbt)
Turkey (3 tbt)
Wedding cake (2 tbt)
Mermaid lamp (2 tbt)
Cabana bed (2 tbt)
Sea globe (3 tbt)
Motherly statue (2 tbt)
Moving painting (2 tbt)
Perfect painting (2 tbt)
Scary painting (2 tbt)
Black tulips x15 from Caprica

Total: 43 tbt & please correct me if my math is bad >o<

Mayor: Jason
Town: Winnipeg
Items:
2 pink azaleas
3 white azaleas
2 pink hydrangeas
3 blue hydrangeas
1 green wall
1 sketch book
Price: 13 tbt
Is this correct?
Hope you feel better soon!! :)

Last edited:
Fish set and mermaid set
20tbt
Free hybrids: pink lilies

Last edited:
Hi! I would like to order the following:
Turkey (3 tbt)
Beans (5 tbt)
Crown (4 tbt?)
Box of Chocolates (3 tbt)
Aurora Screen (2 tbt)
New Years Noodles (3 tbt)
Pumpkin Pie (3 tbt)
Good Luck Roll (3 tbt)
Gold house model (3 tbt)
Total: 29 TBT
I am available tomorrow when you are (probably), thank you!!

I am back and filling orders now, so if your on and have placed an order PLEASE post here or VM me asap. I won't be here all night! Thank you!

Items:
2 pink azaleas
3 white azaleas
2 pink hydrangeas
3 blue hydrangeas
1 green wall
1 sketch book
Is this correct?
Hope you feel better soon!!
Repost Incase you didn't see this

Just so everyone is aware I am only doing "short" orders tonight. Longer ones will be down tomorrow as its past 12 am and have had a very tough day but want to get some of the easier ones in now. Hope you all understand.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Items:
2 pink azaleas
3 white azaleas
2 pink hydrangeas
3 blue hydrangeas
1 green wall
1 sketch book
Is this correct?
Hope you feel better soon!!
Repost Incase you didn't see this

I saw yours you might up next if the other 2 people I vm'd don't get a hold of me back within 10 minutes. is that ok?

Just so everyone is aware I am only doing "short" orders tonight. Longer ones will be down tomorrow as its past 12 am and have had a very tough day but want to get some of the easier ones in now. Hope you all understand.

Just wanted to let you know that i've got work tomorrow so I might not be able to grab them from you until after

Back