• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Closed Holiday Advent Calendar 2021

Thank you for the bells! And like others said I love this calendar and having the music play for a little while in the background each day 🥰 🎄

woo it doesn't officially feel like christmas until the tbt calendar, thanks for the tbt !!

The first door for December 15th is now open as of 10:02PM PST on 12/14!

Click here to head to the Advent Calendar hub!

Things to Know:
  • Click or tap on the door with a character's face for each day to receive a free prize on us for the holidays! Of course, you can't open a door before the day comes.
  • Each door and associated prize will only be available until the next one opens for approximately 24 hours each but varying slightly by a couple hours potentially, depending on my schedule.
  • I'll be aiming to open the doors around the 9PM-12AM window Pacific Time each day, but please note it may vary by my schedule.
  • If the latest door isn't working for you, try a hard refresh (CTRL+F5) or clearing your cache. Please do this first if you cannot see the latest prize before posting for help.
  • Some older browsers may experience glitches. Please make sure to use the most updated version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge if possible.
  • Turn your sound up for some added effects!
  • There's also festive Animal Crossing music at the bottom of the page if you want to listen to it! Due to recent changes in some browsers, it may not always automatically play for you, so be sure to press play on it manually if you're interested.

I love how the music works on your phone, as well, even if you open another tab!

Oh! So the music will change every day then. I like it! If I had to guess, it's from City Folk/Let's Go To The City?

The door for December 16th is now open as of 9:53PM PST on 12/15!

Things to Know:
  • Click or tap on the door with a character's face for each day to receive a free prize on us for the holidays! Of course, you can't open a door before the day comes.
  • Each door and associated prize will only be available until the next one opens for approximately 24 hours each but varying slightly by a couple hours potentially, depending on my schedule.
  • I'll be aiming to open the doors around the 9PM-12AM window Pacific Time each day, but please note it may vary by my schedule.
  • If the latest door isn't working for you, try a hard refresh (CTRL+F5) or clearing your cache. Please do this first if you cannot see the latest prize before posting for help.
  • Some older browsers may experience glitches. Please make sure to use the most updated version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge if possible.
  • There's also festive Animal Crossing music at the bottom of the page if you want to listen to it! Due to recent changes in some browsers, it may not always automatically play for you, so be sure to press play on it manually if you're interested.

Went to sleep for an hour only to be woken up because I’m thirsty, and the first thing I’m greeted by is the TBT advent calendar.

Thanks for the silver bells again! :D

The door for December 17th is now open as of 12:00AM PST!

Things to Know:

Back