• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Closed Holiday Advent Calendar 2021

I love the TBT Advent Calendar. It doesn't really feel like the holidays until it arrives. Thank you, @Justin, for doing this every year! It always makes my days brighter.

Everything is working fine for me! Even the music started to play automatically and I didn't have to manually click the audio player.

ADVENT CALENDAAAARRRR

Thank you so much for this Justin! The advent calendar is probably one of my favorite parts if the year. I just like having that little something to look forward to every day leading through Christmas!

I love the music. I still have it going. Is there a download for it?

And ty for the tbt.

Edit: Nevermind, found the download at the bottom.

Thank you for the TBT!! It's been such a long time since I had an advent calendar to look forward to. ;v;

This is adorable, plus looks and works so smoothly. Great work on the design and setup! Thank you so much for this, I love it. :giggle:

This is genius, I love that it even works on a smart phone. I can’t am wait to open the next door tomorrow morning. 🎄

Back