• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Holidays

I realy hope all the holidays from gc make a come back in ac/3ds

I liked ac/ds but i felt like when ever i when't to help some one, they all ways wanted me to cach fish or bug's what happend to doing errands like we did in gc??

I realy hope they bring back errands with out them it made the game go a little bord:(

I agree. It's nice to have variety in what animals ask us to do, but after playing Animal Crossing Wild World extensively for the past couple of years I've realized that there actually isn't much variety. I have one villager who always gets stuck on bugs. It's either asking for a specific bug, or the "catch a bug better than me" competition. Would be nice... if it only happened every once in a while. But that's not the case. He asks for one bug, I catch it, a couple of days later he wants the same bug again.

It's really annoying. Fossils are the same exact way. Except when you get asked for a specific fossil it comes down to complete luck whether you can do their errand or not.

I miss the AC:GCN style errands. They may not be all of that much less repetitive, but at least they're doable.

most will be back;
we see pave furniture, which you need candy to get. which you can get from easter. then candy can be used on halloween (there is also a jack in the box in a photo) and you can see mushrooms and a mush table.
so christmas, easter, festivale, mushroom and halloween should all be back.

Wow, you are smart! Yeah i hope there are a lot more festivals... although I played Wild World for 2 years, it was the same old thing every day... Cannot wait for this game! Even already bought a 3ds just for it! (well, and mario and some other cool games as well... :)

Wow, you are smart! Yeah i hope there are a lot more festivals... although I played Wild World for 2 years, it was the same old thing every day... Cannot wait for this game! Even already bought a 3ds just for it! (well, and mario and some other cool games as well... :)
I played wild world everyday for like 3 years, I never got bored of it lol. idk just never bored me. I never really got to play city folk so I dont know how that is although I do HATE the city. but i hope that all the holidays including the christmas and halloween, thanksgiving, etc from the Gamecube versions will be in it.

I played wild world everyday for like 3 years, I never got bored of it lol. idk just never bored me. I never really got to play city folk so I dont know how that is although I do HATE the city. but i hope that all the holidays including the christmas and halloween, thanksgiving, etc from the Gamecube versions will be in it.

Thanksgiving is pretty much confirmed as a piece of Harvest furniture appeared in the latest trailer.

With that, I'm certain they're all returning. Thank goodness.

Thanksgiving is pretty much confirmed as a piece of Harvest furniture appeared in the latest trailer.

With that, I'm certain they're all returning. Thank goodness.

was thanksgiving different in city folk? did the animals still gather around the table and eat and drink and stuff?

I would like to see the sports fair return in the 3ds AC. I'd also like to be able to participate in the sports fair with minigame-like activities. I would like to race my friends or neighbors, play volleyball, do target practice (utilizing the 3ds gyro capabilities), and other fun activities. I also liked the idea someone pointed out of a carnival. Maybe it would be a summer fair for two or three days in the city or in your town.

was thanksgiving different in city folk? did the animals still gather around the table and eat and drink and stuff?

no, there was just a big table with Tortimer standing out the front and he'd give you a knife and fork and say to give it to someone, but instead you'd go find Franklin the Turkey and give him the knife and fork and in return he would give you a piece of the harvest furniture, the villagers didn't even have any importance to it :|

no, there was just a big table with Tortimer standing out the front and he'd give you a knife and fork and say to give it to someone, but instead you'd go find Franklin the Turkey and give him the knife and fork and in return he would give you a piece of the harvest furniture, the villagers didn't even have any importance to it :|
well that's lame...:p I liked it when the villagers participated in the events.

I really hope they change it in the new one, so that the villagers have some role in the holiday. Oh it would also be cool if they could have a holiday dedicated to the mayor (You) and the villagers would give you presents and stuff

Ugh! If nintendo don't put many of the game cube holidays in the game, or even make the city folk holidays better, with more involvement from the villagers... I'm gonna be mad. :) but seriously, they would be pretty silly not to! I also hope we can have more interaction with our villagers like in game cube. And they could actually use their tool that they're holding! :p

I'm pretty sure Pave is male in all regions.

It would be awesome if the flower fest returned in this game. I doubt it, because flowers can be stolen from your villagers :|

Pave is male, but I noticed his voice is programmed as a female's. o_O

Look here and watch (and listen XP):

The sports fair looks so fun. i hope they put it in the 3DS version along with every other holiday.
The sports fair should have more sports!

Back