• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ⭐ Holy moly, so cheap 🌟 Material: 1-4 TBT per stack | mum cushions | hyacinth + mush lamps | DIY's(+crowns) | Mermaid + Gulliver'arr | NM items ⭐

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
No problem! I have to edit the list haha
Post automatically merged:

The flower stand is gone but I need to edit the list after a few people picked up the diys
That’s fine! Can I have the gold wreath and Taurus tub for 15 tbt?

Gold rose wreath, Taurus bathtub for 15 tbt?

Yes that's ok! Gate is still open so I'll DM the dodo code

do you still have the Wooden Low Table, Zen Style Stone, or Stone Lion Dog?

Hmmm there should be. Let me finish a trade and I'll check it out. The table for sure

do you still have the Wooden Low Table, Zen Style Stone, or Stone Lion Dog?

Yes I still got all 3 :)

Last edited:
Hmmm there should be. Let me finish a trade and I'll check it out. The table for sure Yes I still got all 3 :) [/QUOTE said:
Woud you prefer drop off or for me to come pick them up?

Woud you prefer drop off or for me to come pick them up?

My gate is still open and the last buyer is just gone so I'll DM you the code

Hi. Is the Ironwood Dresser DIY still available?

It should be. After I finish the trade I'll take a look ;)

Hello! Are the rustic stone wall, leaf mask, and iron armor still available? I would love to have them if so! ^^

Hello! I have a cosmos crown diy :D would you be willing to trade for the mermaid dress? I can also supplement some tbt if that helps!

Hello! Are the rustic stone wall, leaf mask, and iron armor still available? I would love to have them if so! ^^

Yes they are. Already found them in my pile haha. I'm now in a trade and after that I'll have to feed the chickens :p . Won't take long but then I'll DM you the dodo code

Hello! I have a cosmos crown diy :D would you be willing to trade for the mermaid dress? I can also supplement some tbt if that helps!

Sorry the dress is reserved for someone on the first page. I'll edit the list.

Hi. Is the Ironwood Dresser DIY still available?

Still got it :) I see you're offline now so please DM me your dodo code when you want me to bring it :D

Last edited:
Hi, could I please get the natural garden chair and table, stone lion dog and bamboo floor lamp diys if they're still available? :)

Hi, could I get Cosmos shower, Shell arch, Terrarium and Fruit basket

Also offer 5 tbt each for Garden wagon, Lily record player and Iron wall rack? :)

Hi, could I please get the natural garden chair and table, stone lion dog and bamboo floor lamp diys if they're still available? :)
They are. I'll DM you the dodo code when ready with another trade

Hi, could I get Cosmos shower, Shell arch, Terrarium and Fruit basket

Also offer 5 tbt each for Garden wagon, Lily record player and Iron wall rack? :)

Agreed :) same as the person above that I DM you when ready :)

Sure thing! :) I will await for your message.

Haha ok thnx. I'm desperately searching the apple hat now :') So many diys but I think I just walk too fast over it

Bump for some new diy's and new mermaid items in the list :D

Last edited:
Back