• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ⭐ Holy moly, so cheap 🌟 Material: 1-4 TBT per stack | mum cushions | hyacinth + mush lamps | DIY's(+crowns) | Mermaid + Gulliver'arr | NM items ⭐

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
20200719_213527.gif

And there are even more!!!

ok not all items are free... some need offers...

20200719_212746.gif

(But still 100+ free diy's)

May I have the
-moon
-mermaid wall
7 TBT? (i'm so poor, lmk if it's too low/high)

Last edited:
Hello! Could I have the Mermaid Wall and Aroma Pot for 10 TBT? (please let me know if the offer is too low or too high, I'm not good with pricing for this game)

May I have the
-moon
-mermaid wall
7 TBT? (i'm so poor, lmk if it's too low/high)

Sorry that is a bit too low for those items. Can you do it for 20 tbt?

Hello! Could I have the Mermaid Wall and Aroma Pot for 10 TBT? (please let me know if the offer is too low or too high, I'm not good with pricing for this game)

Yes I just got a 2nd mermaid wall so I can accept the offer :D Just let me search the aroma pot in the big pile of diy's 😅

Yes I just got a 2nd mermaid wall so I can accept the offer :D Just let me search the aroma pot in the big pile of diy's 😅
lol sorry, I can't. I'm probably one of the poorest people on here xD

Awesome! Thank you so much

Hi can I get the follow DIYs for 20 tbt each? :D
  • Mermaid lamp
  • Mermaid chair
  • Mermaid closet
  • Mermaid screen
  • Mermaid table
  • Mermaid shelf

Back