• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

HOMESTUCK SUCKS

retook pageofhopes title test on saturday and im still a knight of time
cc_shades.png

everybody is my daves hot mom . even john

VRISKA: You ok with that, kid?
JAKE: UM................
VRISKA: You can do it.
VRISKA: Just 8elieve in yourself, or whatever the ****.
VRISKA: When in dou8t, just remind yourself that 8attle isn't even particularly important.
VRISKA: And help could 8e on the way once some of the other 8attles start coming to some sort of resolution.
VRISKA: Just hang in there!

JAKE: O... okay.
VRISKA: Excellent!

can we... not treat jake like this lol......
(i have been so fiercely protective of jake since the whole jane's birthday thing, is it obvious.)

VRISKA: You ok with that, kid?
JAKE: UM................
VRISKA: You can do it.
VRISKA: Just 8elieve in yourself, or whatever the ****.
VRISKA: When in dou8t, just remind yourself that 8attle isn't even particularly important.
VRISKA: And help could 8e on the way once some of the other 8attles start coming to some sort of resolution.
VRISKA: Just hang in there!

JAKE: O... okay.
VRISKA: Excellent!

can we... not treat jake like this lol......
(i have been so fiercely protective of jake since the whole jane's birthday thing, is it obvious.)

same
i mean shes even calling him joke?? after all hes been through i cant blame him if he breaks down right there and then.
really glad that tavrosprite and john were cheering him up, tho.

same
i mean shes even calling him joke?? after all hes been through i cant blame him if he breaks down right there and then.
really glad that tavrosprite and john were cheering him up, tho.

the nerd bonding was great to read. the vriska put-down was not.
i'm glad that vriska is including jake in the plan though. she's being a total jerk about it, but keeping him involved.
i can't help but wonder how jake will react to jane and (especially) dirk interacting with him?? i mean, he was extremely uncomfortable/awkward with roxy and roxy is basically the only one in the alpha kid team that's on somewhat-okay terms with him.
i know i need to think about the current situation at hand (four different villains attacking at once) but,,

I found a video last night titled "mituna and cronus bulge sucking"

...sweet jesus lord have mercy on my soul

i also don't care that much for the strider reunion (i hate dirk with a burning passion and dave isn't exactly the most interesting character to me)... whoops.
i'm excited about jane being awake and normal again though!! i'd love to hear what take she has on the strategy and such.

dave isn't exactly the most interesting character to me

sorry

=

why do i feel like roxy will just be like *screams!!!* or somethin to that effect
also
awkwardness/tension between jane and jake, as well as hey... mom?

Last edited:
sorry

=

why do i feel like roxy will just be like *screams!!!* or somethin to that effect
also
awkwardness/tension between jane and jake, as well as hey... mom?
LMAO yeah I get that feeling too, and I am also hella looking forward to janes awakening. and jades too!!

Last edited:
Back