House of Nightmares

Man...I've been a fan of EarthBound since release but I just can't see things in these mirrors until they're revealed like 99% of the time.

Congratulations to the 7 people who actually got this.

Hahaha, yeah there's no way I'd have gotten that one. Congrats Yanrima, and the others who got it right

Last edited:
Guessed Lucas because of the shoe and not his tubby friend

20240920_103627.jpg

no joke, I did think of the pig mask army earlier. not as a mirror idea, but just random brain things. turns out I should've followed up on that

2strong4me subconcious solving, ig

ah well. I made it into the favorite incorrect answers list, at least

Oh shoot I completely missed the deadline and thought there was more time, not that I would’ve gotten it anyways haha but I’ll definitely make sure to submit a guess for the rest of the mirrors and pay attention to the deadline.

Man... I had this character list open in my many, many tabs when going through Nintendo character lists lol, though I don't think I would have gotten this considering I left this too last minute. Skimming through like 10 lists at once just wasn't bound to yield results unless I had way more time on my hands. It's nice to know I was in the right direction though, because I was convinced I was seeing shoes and a cartoon-like hand holding an object, which turned out to be correct. 😅

might be mistaken, but I don't think lucas ever had any social relation with him. since I'm pretty sure he was already far gone into full on villain status by mother 3

Actually you are right, I don't know much about the series! Also, even if Lucas was around then...
Screenshot_20241021-224510.png

😭

Last edited:
Lol I thought of Sonic too (not Nintendo) and Lucas, but was looking for that croissant or whatever he's holding.
Super proud to have found ONE. I'm usually super bad at this and won't probably find another one but we never know...

Wow. I was so off. I’m not familiar with the series or character so wouldn’t have gotten this.

Congrats everyone that guessed correctly 🙂🥳

@Mistreil did you make this hell of a mirror because everyone kept bullying you in that TShirt game during the fair?

Have we brought this upon ourselves 🥺

@Mistreil did you make this hell of a mirror because everyone kept bullying you in that TShirt game during the fair?

Have we brought this upon ourselves 🥺
to be fair, i was trying to be really nice with this mirror! the background was a picture of the earth!! even if it was geothermal-ly
get it. earthbound.

I'm just glad the proper translated version of his name is accepted. "Porky" sounds more fitting because of the pig motifs present in Mother 3.

Took me awhile to notice the messy, spiky bowl hair though.

Back