House of Nightmares

This is the most infuriating mirror I've ever experienced because I can see like 50% of it but somehow I still have no idea??? rrrrrgh

These would be so much better if they said which Nintendo series it was from. Be as sadistically cryptic as you want but at least give me a hint. :/
Yeah, that's the worst thing for me every time. I just hate the fact that I might be looking for a character I may not have even seen in my life. And searching through hundreds of different characters from various series, looking for just one small detail, that might be just an image distortion after all, is just awful. Mirrors are incredibly unfair and I truly hate them.

Sooo....i showed this mirror to a family member and told them what i guessed.

After they stopped laughing, they mentioned something that now has me feeling incredibly stupid about my guess.

So maybe just ignore my guess and let's move on to the next mirror? Please?

Yeah... It's looking like I'll have to just submit a guess for the raffle... I got nothing 🫠

But now the question is- which guess? I'm pretty sure I've ruled out everything I thought it could be, but if one of them ends up being right somehow and I chose the wrong one, I'm going to be sooooo mad 😭

I didn’t want to guess because to me it looks indecipherable to be able to make a guess that way.

Can’t wait to see what the answer is.

Challenge 1 Reveal New
👻 Challenge #1 👻
What Nintendo Character Is This?

houseofnightmares-mirrorone-challenge.png

👻 The Reveal 👻

houseofnightmares-mirrorone-reveal.png

Porky (Pokey) Minch
from Earthbound!

A special congratulations to Yanrima~ for submitting the first correct guess!
Correct AnswersIncorrect Answers
7​
47​
13%​
87%​
Most Popular Incorrect Answers
Favourite Incorrect Answers
Lucas​
Lucas​
Sonic​
Pianta​
Gulliver(arrr)​
a geothermal map​

This mirror was created by Mistreil -- send your appreciation or rage towards them!

Correct submissions will be accepted by myself later today, which will earn you 3 Carnival Coins. If your submission has not been accepted by tomorrow and you believe there has been a mistake, please message me then.

Back