• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How are you feeling?

Pretty good. Got all my errands and appointments done this morning/afternoon so now I can just relax for a bit which is lovely.

I'm really feeling it!

In all seriousness, I'm feeling relaxed at the moment because evening is coming soon, even though I didn't do much today. After all, I'm a laid-back person.

Really good. Still happy my stuff came here early and I could catch it :D The LE stuff is so pretty *hugs Noire*

Sleepy. I should go to sleep now. It's already midnight here. Bt every time I lay down to sleep, I start scrolling my iPad and end up staying late. Urghhh.... I should really get rid of this habit.

Last edited:
So happy it's the weekend and relieved I don't have to deal with any stress. I've been feeling tired all week so I'm really looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. Also happy that I sent a PhD application off today so I don't need to worry about that anymore. :)

Feeling pretty unbelievably good today! Guess that's what happens when I actually get off my butt, go to therapy, and let stuff out. Got a bunch off my chest and I've been able to spend today feeling so much less tense and anxious than usual, it's been great.

I have a lot of paperwork to do and phonecalls to make, doctors to see, insurance stuff to worry about... but that can wait until tomorrow. For now I'm just going to enjoy this feeling. I'm not usually this carefree so it's... well. it's probably an exaggeration to say it's almost euphoric but I'm gonna say it anyway.

Also: beating writer's block by writing shamelessly awful fiction and just letting it be bad instead of trying to edit as I write. I'm taking the advice of every writer ever, finally, and just letting first drafts be first drafts, getting words on the page, etc. Because staring at the same paragraph for two hours and wondering why I can't quite find the words I'm looking for makes me utterly miserable and discourages me from even trying. I used to write almost constantly when I was younger, then I went through a long (and kind of self-imposed) dry spell and it's been weird trying to get back into the swing of it. Same with drawing, but I haven't tackled that with as much discipline as I ought to.

Oh well. Another thing that can wait until another day. ♥

OH, AND. STOKED BECAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE WE HAVE POPTARTS. I don't even like poptarts that much but let me tell you, my sweet tooth is absolutely monstrous, so god knows I'll devour those things regardless.

I'm feeling lonely and a lil sad so I'm gonna watch a movie and try to make myself feel better.

I'm feeling lonely and a lil sad so I'm gonna watch a movie and try to make myself feel better.

I hope you feel better!

As for me, I'm feeling a little bit miffed since I only got $1 on the two scratch offs I bought earlier. I guess it's better than nothing, though.

Not too good, was out all morning on 5 hours of sleep and now I think I'm coming down with either a cold or something similar and it's not fun. I've been getting cold chills for a few hours.

Not too good, was out all morning on 5 hours of sleep and now I think I'm coming down with either a cold or something similar and it's not fun. I've been getting cold chills for a few hours.

Ohhh no :( Chug a bunch of orange juice and get tons of rest! It might be too late, it might not, but at least you can try to mitigate it a little.

Pretty fine. I mean, I'm not great but I'm not as stressed out as I thought I'd be right now so there's that. Also was just browsing Hot Topic. Want to draw but not sure if I'm all that motivated to do so. *shrug*

Yayyy tomorrow my birthday but sadly I can't go out do to examssss. I will settle to enjoy some happy time in my home then. After that I probably go all out and party after exams which will be one week later tho.

Edited: it's tomorrow my birthday... This happen when I write while eating... o.o

Last edited:
Yayyy today my birthday but sadly I can't go out do to examssss. I will settle to enjoy some happy time in my home then. After that I probably go all out and party after exams which will be one week later tho.

Happy birthday :D

Is good, still hyped from yesterday but a bit tired XD

Ehh not that good. A friend and I are sort of in an argument but it doesn't bother me much since I don't like them anymore

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yah my nose has been stuffed so I have to sleep by breathing through my mouth. Hooray

Feeling good again, what a surprise! I'm kind of weirded out by it, to be honest. There are up-swings and there's downs as well when ya cray-cray but normally my ups are like, little spurts of feeling really productive and stuff. Not days-long periods of it.

Also, I kinda nicked up my face last night and normally when I do something like that I won't consider going out (it's a long sad story and y'all don't wanna hear it, believe me) but if not for the icy roads this afternoon I would've been hitting the local bookstore for coffee and hanging out with my cousin...

...Who, by the way, is an awesome single father. I should make a note to tell him that. His boyfriend ended up being the deadbeat type and I'm just really proud of the way my Cuz is handling all of it. Apprehensive, but still proud.

I'm feeling sunburnt and my head hurts. :/
Also I'm super duper tired but it's only like 7:30 so I'm trying not to fall asleep. Maybe I'll just give in...

Not good again, lol. Nearing 48 hours without sleep definitely doesn't do wonders for my health. At least I'll be able to sleep tonight. Almost 9pm & I'm about to pass out for the night and get a bunch of sleep before school in the morning. Hopefully I won't be as stressed or feel as bad during school.

Not good again, lol. Nearing 48 hours without sleep definitely doesn't do wonders for my health. At least I'll be able to sleep tonight. Almost 9pm & I'm about to pass out for the night and get a bunch of sleep before school in the morning. Hopefully I won't be as stressed or feel as bad during school.

I know that feel. Get some rest, friend. ♥

Pretty good but tired! I've gotten a surprising (in a good way) amount of work done this weekend, and I think I'll actually be able to sleep tonight.

Back