• I love her!

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I like her!

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • She’s okay!

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • She’s better in boxes!

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I’d like Takoyaki and sushi to go, please!

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

Dunquixote

I am Furrdinand von Aegir!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
White Carnival Mask
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
What do you all think of Marina?

Personally I’m between neutral & like. I’m generally neutral since there are other villagers I like more, but I do think she is pretty cute and can see myself liking her more.

IMG_8346.jpeg

IMG_8347.jpeg

IMG_8345.jpeg

That last photo 🤣
I sort of like her. I used to like her more, but then she moved onto my island and she was kind of annoying. I didn’t like her house interior either, and it was before HHP came out so I couldn’t change it

I like her because she's a nice shade of pink, has a great taste in fashion, and has a surprise built-in bow on the back of her head!

I don't ❤️

There are so many normal villagers I would choose before her and I get sick of seeing her in people's towns.

She's definitely cute and I like her a lot. There's not many octopus villagers so she feels kinda special.

I had her on my island randomly, and she was lovely. But I wasn't crazy about her. I let her go fast, but that doesn't mean she isn't great! She just didn't fit with my island of misfits

She’s cute I like her. She’s not a favourite of mine. I’m all for more Octopus characters though!

The octopus villagers plagued my villager hunting days so I dislike them in general. I don't get the appeal of Marina other than she is pink.

ph4acIn (1).jpg

I really liked Marina in New Leaf but for some reason I haven't invited her to live on my islands in New Horizons.I still like her so if she ever moved in by chance I'd hang on to her.

i freaking love marina!!! she's so cute, she talks about knitting and cooking a lot

1724816601156.png

plus i love seeing her interacting with takochan around my island hehehehehe
don't mind me being in the corner

I like her, she’s not one of my dreamy villagers but when I first started playing NH she moved onto my island quite quickly and I enjoyed having her - she actually ended up staying a lot longer then I intended and I kept putting off replacing her but she’s not one I’m planning on getting back for now.

Back