• The Bell Tree Fair 2024 has arrived! For the forum's twentieth year, the event's theme is a birthday party for The Bell Tree! From dozens of tasks, contests, puzzles, and more earn tickets to buy new collectibles, old collectibles, and custom-made physical prizes (the most ever!). Thank you for helping us celebrate this community milestone and good luck!

How do you like your coffee?

F6 with a little sugar if it’s really good quality coffee, but I do like cream sometimes (especially if it’s not great coffee) so D4 more often. I usually drink chai tea though, and I think it comes out looking like A5 once I add cream. Is A1 not just a cup of milk?? 😅

I love drinking coffee and prefer to have it as F6 personally most days. I sometimes add Kahlua to spice things up though on the weekends and I also occasionally add creamer to my coffee (especially if I am running out the door quickly to work to help tie me over to lunch).

When I used to be able to drink coffee, I tended to go with F5 or F6, here. I never put anything in my coffee as far as cream or sugar. I'm the same way with iced and hot tea, too.

I like mine around the C4/B4 range. I'm not particular if it ends up a little lighter or little darker as long as it's not black coffee. I usually fix mine with sugar and milk/cream. If I can get flavored creamer, I'll go for hazelnut. I also like to sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on top.

I'm not so experienced with coffee as to look at that image and just know "oh that looks right." What I know is that, while I'll drink iced coffee, I vastly prefer hot coffee. I've had it with creamer and sugar before, and I've also had it with actual milk and sugar. I don't know that I'd enjoy black coffee, haven't tried it, might try it sometime but not in a big rush to find out.

I drink coffee fairly infrequently so as not to form a habit around it. More often get it carryout instead of brewing at home. Only really tried it for the first time a few years ago when hanging out with a friend and found that I liked the flavor, so I've had it a few times since.

Last edited:
Depends on where I have my coffee.

At home, I use freeze-dried coffee, add a little sugar and non-dairy creamer. I might add a dash of Bailey's to it. In a restaurant where they serve coffee made from arabica beans, I usually order an espresso or black coffee. If it's a local cafe where the coffee is made with robusta beans, I order a "kopi" which has condensed milk.

☕

With cream and sugar. Lots of sugar..
I have a sweet tooth and cannot stand bitter tasting coffee.
Around the C3 area.

It really depends on how I’m feeling. If I’m trying to be on the healthier side I’d drink it straight up black (F6). Usually though when I’m at home I like to drink my coffee hot with a little bit of flavored creamer (D4); the creamer flavor depends on what I have available at the time. When I’m out and ordering coffee somewhere, I’ll usually choose something iced and let them make it how it comes, which is usually on the sweeter side. My go to would usually be an iced caramel mocha, iced caramel macchiato, or something simple like a plain vanilla iced coffee (could be anywhere from a C3-C5). I have been drinking more tea lately though with a splash of milk and some honey (E2 ish).

I guess E5, I just put a splash of creamer or milk in usually.

but if i'm ordering out then probably more milk than coffee

Back