Planet Glow Wand
Yellow Crescent Moon
Purple Crescent Moon
Purple Crescent Moon
White Crescent Moon
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Blue Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Recently a friend of mine told me they read "Hehe" as heh heh.
Since we were speaking in English though I assumed they'd read it as hee hee, since that's how you pronounce "He". However in my native language I'd also read it as heh heh, so depending on if I'm speaking in my native language or in English I'll expect it to sound different.

Therefore I am curious, how do you read it? And does your first language influences it ?

For me, it depends on the tone of the rest of the conversation. If it's a cool or calm tone- heh. If it's a cute or excited tone- hee.

i will read it either way depending on context, but usually if i want someone else to read it as "hee hee", i will specifically spell it that way the same i would "teehee".

"hee hee" more often than not. On rare occasions, when I know how the person laughs, and they are more of a "heh heh" person than a "hee hee", then I may read it as that in my head

I do the “Hee-Hee” I didn’t know there were other iterations of saying “Hehe”.

I read both depending on the context, although I think my default might be hee hee?

I’ve always read it as hee hee. I’ve never used heh heh before unless it’s only one heh and even then it’s only in situations where something wasn’t really funny so I just give them a slight heh and move on lol. hehe or ha ha (or just lol) when something is actually funny.

I read it as "heh heh" and it gives off a different tone to me than if someone wrote "hee hee". I didn't know that wasn't normal, but I don't think I can change it now.

Welp, today I learned something new. I've always read it as heh heh.

Back