• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How long have you been waiting?

Stargirl

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Some have been waiting for 3 years, others only 6 months.
How long have you been waiting for the release of Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

I found out about the game in either late 2010 or early 2011 (when we only had screenshots), so when the game comes out, I will have been waiting for 2 1/2 years.

2010 :( so long!
I never really got into ACCF. I think it's because the game is more suited for a portable console like the DS than the wii that you can't take everywhere with you. I was so happy when they showed that little footage of animal crossing in 3D, I said to myself that the game will be released by 2011 for sure...and now it's 2013 :/

2010 :( so long!
I never really got into ACCF. I think it's because the game is more suited for a portable console like the DS than the wii that you can't take everywhere with you. I was so happy when they showed that little footage of animal crossing in 3D, I said to myself that the game will be released by 2011 for sure...and now it's 2013 :/

I feel the same way! The game is MUCH more fun when you can take it with you everywhere. I remember when I was really into City Folk, I would always want to bring my Wii on the trips with me so I could play it at the hotel or beach house. xD
And NL being portable will be awesome! :D I can totally imagine completing a really expensive community project while I'm on a long car ride.

I really wish NL was out now, though, because in May I'm going on a 2-3 hour plane ride plus an hour of waiting at the Airport. NL would be really useful then. Plus, airports are great places to get StreetPasses!
But I'll have Luigi's Mansion. :)

Ever since they announced it unfortunately. I thought I would be playing it in my summer holidays before starting college, turns out I will be playing it in my holidays after finishing my 2 year college course. I wish they wouldn't of announced it so early. I went through several stages of being really hyped for it and then just completely forgetting about it for awhile due to them giving us no information for soo long. I'm hyped now though, pre-ordered the bundle earlier today from GAME. :)

I got CF on release because I loved WW so much. I was so disappointed. The game was improved, even though it was not improved as much as they should have.... but what I missed the most was the portability. So I've been waiting since CF came out for a new AND portable AC.

Since WW and CF came out. Because WW's graphics were ****ty I been wanting a game like NL to come out with the whole town customization. Then when CF came out I just wanted a new Animal Crossing handheld game.

{3-4 years?}

3 Years. D:
But I didn't get my 3DS until December 2011 so I basically ignored the game until I got the 3DS. :p

2 months and probably won't even get it, I'm definitely not as unlucky as the ones who discovered about it 3 years ago xD

Three long years. I look back to when people thought it would be released with the 3DS. That's hilarious now.

Only about 4 months >.>
I had no idea it was coming out until like January, my friend (Takoya) chose to hold his tongue about it. >.<

Whenever it was first announced!!!
Its been so long I cant tell you exactly, but it feels like forever.

Back