• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How long have you been waiting?

Since I saw screenshots in 2010... I thought we would only be waiting about a year, and here we are in 2013 xD

I've been waiting for three years. I am so glad the game is finally coming out. My excitement for the first game in the series only had to wait for around three months to be relieved! I've been dreaming about playing this game on and off for three years. When I finally get to play this game it's going to feel like a dream. xD Just like it did the first day I played Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

I feel blessed that I only found out about this game around a year or so ago through an online friend. I have been so excited ever since, I really can't imagine what it would have been like to wait a whole three years like some of you!

I been waiting 4 to 11 years for this. Because I first play Animal crossing wild world. Then Animal crossing city folk. I think this the 3 series of the game. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks

This is the fifth installment in the series I believe. We have all been waiting for so long. How long do you think you guys will actually play the game for? I played ww for years, I put in thousands of hours in that game ha. I'm pretty sure I will be playing this game for a very long time. At least a year.

I saw it from 2010 E3 as well. So when the game actually comes out it will have been almost exactly 3 years. O:
So this years E3 had better announce a Wii U Animal Crossing game so that that can come out within the next 3 years.

I hadn't actually considered this must be the longest I've ever had to wait for a game, with AC:pG coming second as it took friggen years for that to reach Europe and I'd seen that in a magazine over 2 years before then. - and still have that magazine in a very worn for wear state with my guide books. xP

Although this was officially revealed three years ago, I feel like I've been waiting since the moment I stopped playing Wild World, in Spring 2007. So a long time! I played the GameCube and DS games for a year each, though I was definitely bored of them and 'going through the motions' by the end. I expect it'll be the same for New Leaf. As before, my target will be to catch all the insects and fish.

Ok thanks I get it now it the five series. I could play this game for years at most. I can't wait to checkout people homes on wifi.

it mightve been since 2010 but my crappy memory fails me
all i remember is buying a pink 3ds in 2011 because i thought the game would be out early 2012

Well, I heard about it in 2010, but when I found out it was for the 3DS, I wasn't planning on buying a whole new system for it, so I wasn't planning on getting it.

But then the first trailer for it came out in 2011, I fell in love, and I've been waiting for it ever since.

I've been waiting since the very first rumors of an AC for the 3DS began. Bought a 3DS the first day they came out (big mistake x.x). Everyone was so sure it would be out in 2011..then definitely 2012…then they announced sometime before March 2013 (end of fiscal year)…and now it's June 9th. Such a long time. D:

Back