• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How long have you been waiting?

Hrm, I'm not sure for how long I've been waiting. I started sometime when there was first word of an Animal Crossing game coming to the 3DS.

I've actually been waiting since September, when a friend brought it to my attention. I was completely oblivious that they were working on a new Animal Crossing title until then. So around 8 months-ish. It's still been a loooooong wait. :c

I found out about the game in 2010, but really wasn't thinking I would EVER get it because it was for the 3DS. So I really wouldn't say I was waiting until 2010 because I wasn't necessarily looking forward to it. I, then, 3 years later, was on youtube and randomly found a video for animal crossing new leaf... It was linandko's video... Episode 21... New Years... I was like "Wuuuuuut?" "I completely forgot about this game! It's already out...?" Watched it, thought it looked sooooo cool... Then I found episode 1 of their series and watched every single one up to like episode 25 over a few weeks. Beginning. To end. This happened around 1/15/13... So I have been waiting only 3 months for this.

It's kinda confusing. When I first heard about it in 2010, I wasn't really planning on getting it because it looked weird...Then I think I became hyped for it in Summer 2012.

I think I preordered and paid it off in Dec. of 2010 at gamestop (and they told me it would be out in 2011). But i've been waiting on a new animal crossing ever since City Folk came out bec. that one disappointed me. Although there were stretches of several months when I would kind of forget about it.

I heard about it around the time the 3DS actually came out. I've never really cared for e3 or things like that (not that I wouldn't go, I'm sure I'd have a ton of fun, but I don't watch streams or anything). So however long ago the 3DS launch was.

I've been waiting since 2010 when they unveiled it at E3. It's been a long, long wait and I can't believe it's almost coming to an end in a mere 47 days for NA. I'm excited but like, feel really nervous at the same time that I will finally be able to aquire this game and play with my fianc? and enjoy this together. He has been there since i first found out about it so he's had to hear about it for quite some time lol

I'm one of the lucky ones. I didn't find out about the game until last year ;) Not sure how all you folks waiting since 2010 have survived this long.

I've been waiting for this game since the day after the 3ds came out. Luckily I made myself forget about it a couple of times.

I've been waiting since 2010 but wasn't interested until 2011 when more information started to come out.

When the first sneak peak of Animal Crossings for 3DS was shown I got excited but didn't purchase a 3DS until last summer. Since then I have pretty much ignored any and all New Leaf news otherwise I would have drove myself crazy waiting. The last two weeks the hype meter for New Leaf has been high and has me anxious for the release. Now I cannot help but follow any bit of information that pops up.

I've been waiting since 2010 when they unveiled it at E3. It's been a long, long wait and I can't believe it's almost coming to an end in a mere 47 days for NA. I'm excited but like, feel really nervous at the same time that I will finally be able to aquire this game and play with my fianc? and enjoy this together. He has been there since i first found out about it so he's had to hear about it for quite some time lol

Same.

Pretty much been waiting since I heard there was going to be a new AC after City Folk. I was SO disappointed with CF, you have no idea.

Back