how many sweet spooks did you get?

sweeties

• Total voters
I got a sweet bunny during the first round and sold it for another token as soon as they announced that option. From the second round onwards I didn't get any more sweet balloons. :D

I got three sweet balloons. My very first balloon was a sweet bunny balloon; I sold that back. I did not keep any of them. I got a sweet heart balloon another round and for the final round I got a sweet bunny balloon.

I rolled a regular sweet balloon on the last round, along with a fresh one, do actually really like both but wanted one more try for something not already in the shop (like the rainbow if i’m been overly ambitious) so sold the sweet one back, might spend some of my leftover tickets buying one later though.

I believe I got two; A sweet bunny balloon in the first round (before we had the sellback option, so I was pretty disappointed 😭) and a regular sweet balloon in the last round. Naturally, I sold back both.

I'm kinda hoping I don't get a sweet heart balloon this time, but I might sell/trade it if I do.

None. I'm not sure if I would have kept it if I got it. I just prefer fresh rad and cool balloons much more.

Zero from rng. I did buy one though and plan to keep it.

I didn’t get any sweet balloons this time. I don’t know if I would have kept it if I had gotten one. I like them but I would have wanted one of the gradient ones more.

Tbh I had no idea what you meant until I read the comments🤣 I didn't get any sweet balloons but unfortunately I did get two dups

Back