How much Confetti?

I got 4 balloons right now, and I'm hoping to buy two more before then end of the fair!!

I got five balloons so far. 🙂 I was gifted the other ones. I’m hoping to get one more gradient heart balloon.

I just bought my 5th balloon so I have a good chance of getting that last 6th balloon.

I have 4 balloons right now, I need a little over 100 more confetti for my last 2 balloons. Still trying to decide what remaining balloons to get.

i have 4 gradient regular balloons and i have enough confetti to get another currently! i hope to get enough confetti for my last balloon before this window closes!

532! I've had 5 balloons, 2 of them being a glam one so really hoping my last two are ones I didn't get!

i accidentally bought a 50 confetti balloon at the start because i thought confetti expired, so i am now aiming to finish with 5 gradient balloons (550 confetti) by the end!

554. One of my balloons was a Sweet so I am trying for a better roll again for it.

My goal is to have 6 gradient balloons!
But if we get a sweet balloon on the next round are we stuck or will there maybe be one more transformation?

Back