How much Confetti?

Unfortunately i only have 3 LOL

Around halfway to my 4th one though and I’m hoping for something good!!

I'm currently at 525 confetti - just 75 away from the max and my last balloon now! My confetti earning has been slow during this window so far 'cause of how fatigued I am and how hard thinking and doing anything right now is because of it, but I'm confident I'll be able to get my last balloon in time!

Very close to my last balloon so almost 600!! Not too bad, its been fun to gather confetti around ^^

I’m at 166 currently, & have gotten 4 gradient balloons already. I just have a bit more to get my last 2 balloons, & I’m so excited to see what they transform to! I’m really hoping for Cool & of course Rainbow (but I’m not holding my breath). I’m happy to see that I can get a Glam version in the shop with tickets! And I wouldn’t mind getting a Sweet Heart 🎈, since that’s the last Sweet one I don’t have.

i've gotten 3 bunny balloons & will be spending the remainder of my confetti for the mystery gradient regular balloons !!
hey there stranger, would you be ok with trading for tbt and or regular balloons for one gradient? I have enough confetti for another regular balloon and a little bit of bells too

hey there stranger, would you be ok with trading for tbt and or regular balloons for one gradient? I have enough confetti for another regular balloon and a little bit of bells too
hello hello! i'm actually getting the balloons for a friend but if they don't turn into the gradient variant that they want, i'd be happy to sell it to you („• ֊ •„)੭

hello hello! i'm actually getting the balloons for a friend but if they don't turn into the gradient variant that they want, i'd be happy to sell it to you („• ֊ •„)੭
That sounds great :^)

Also there may be some gradient balloons I may not want as well, Idk we'll see what happens

i just found out that if you get a sweet balloon you can sell it back for 100 confetti

Back