How's school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cuth13 said:
Bacon Boy said:
Love the fact that I'm no longer a freshman. We get rights to rag on the Freshmen, even though we're only Sophomores. I like my classes and teachers, so far.
I eat Sophomores for breakfast!
this.

also, lol @ olivia being asked if she wanted tickets to the hot tub. wee-ow.

Olivia! said:
And to add on to my pathetically pathetic first day, a senior tried selling me tickets to "the hot tub that's on the roof".
I got asked that too when I was a freshman. Along with a year pass for the elevator, lol.

Well, I have been attending the seventh grade ever since about August 11 (Summer begins quite early here), which I have been enjoying. My only disappointment is that the hallways are quite crowded and confined, with many children screaming and rushing past me. Also, the lunch line is quite long and extensive, causing me to simply resort to the method that I utilized during sixth grade: just avoid the revolting food entirely.

Ricano said:
Olivia! said:
And to add on to my pathetically pathetic first day, a senior tried selling me tickets to "the hot tub that's on the roof".
I got asked that too when I was a freshman. Along with a year pass for the elevator, lol.
For us it was the pool on the fourth floor. Our school has three floors and no pool. :p

For the ones in High School, do you guys use ID's?
It's mandatory in our school, even leading up to suspension for not having it.

Firemonkey1 said:
Well, I have been attending the seventh grade ever since about August 11 (Summer begins quite early here), which I have been enjoying. My only disappointment is that the hallways are quite crowded and confined, with many children screaming and rushing past me. Also, the lunch line is quite long and extensive, causing me to simply resort to the method that I utilized during sixth grade: just avoid the revolting food entirely.
7th grade was my least favorite grade tbh. trust me, when you finish 7th grade everything is much more easier.

@ricano: Well, we have ID's but they're hardly necessary. If you want to go to the dance or watch a game then it's required.

NikoKing said:
Firemonkey1 said:
7th grade was my least favorite grade tbh. trust me, when you finish 7th grade everything is much more easier.

@ricano: Well, we have ID's but they're hardly necessary. If you want to go to the dance or watch a game then it's required.
Same.

Pear said:
NikoKing said:
Firemonkey1 said:

Same.
@ ID's, we had to wear ours at all times (fggts) but no one did, pretty much. by the time i was a senior, only one anal/ocd teacher ever asked me to. i just kept it in my back pocket (lanyard wrapped around the id all crisp/crimped like)

I'm a Froshie. I soon figured that out. The selling of hot tubs tickets was the worst experience ever. It happened in class I was trying to copy down notes for my AP class(gotta love that AP Gov.) And anyway, they asked me "Hey Froshie wanna buy some tickets for teh hot tub on the roof"..... "No" "Ya Sure" "Yes now leave me alone or I'll..." And ladies and gentlemen, that was when I realized who I was talking two, a large senior, could rip me into threads by hugging me. ogawd. He finishes my sentence like a smart ass"Or you'll what, Sweetheart? Tell the teacher on me? This ain't eighth grade, you're in our territory now. But I know who you are you're the one that skipped eighth grade, you must think you're real cool, well you aren't. So don't act like you are."

I don't like being a Froshie at all...

Olivia! said:
I'm a Froshie. I soon figured that out. The selling of hot tubs tickets was the worst experience ever. It happened in class I was trying to copy down notes for my AP class(gotta love that AP Gov.) And anyway, they asked me "Hey Froshie wanna buy some tickets for teh hot tub on the roof"..... "No" "Ya Sure" "Yes now leave me alone or I'll..." And ladies and gentlemen, that was when I realized who I was talking two, a large senior, could rip me into threads by hugging me. ogawd. He finishes my sentence like a smart ass"Or you'll what, Sweetheart? Tell the teacher on me? This ain't eighth grade, you're in our territory now. But I know who you are you're the one that skipped eighth grade, you must think you're real cool, well you aren't. So don't act like you are."

What the hell is a froshie?

L Lawliet said:
Olivia! said:

At my school Froshie = Freshman.

Olivia! said:
First day of high school. They already have a nickname for me "grade skipper". I hated it, Mckayla had none of my classes(she's a grade lower then me)(eighth graders are included in the high school). I didn't know where anything was! I finally see my brother, my own flesh and blood, I start to ask him where 108 is but he just says "not now" but me being me, I ask him again until he finally says to be "I can't be seen with a freshman especially my younger sister." Guhhh-rate. Then I'm off to "Dance Planning", when I realize that I'm gonna be going by myself, with no friends. fml.
Don't blame him.

And my Freshman year was better.

Although I'm liking this year.

Probably gonna start doing some self-improvement stuff.

Olivia! said:
L Lawliet said:
Olivia! said:

what ass hats.

just ignore them/try to. the worst they can do is social stuff, anything physical = lolcourtcases or some such. retaliating only adds fuel to the fire, though i guess you sometimes would have to.. i dunno. i never really had a bullying problem. i was just kinda average, i guess.

i'm fairly sure there's some kind of club that has some people in there that take kindly to newcomers, regardless of you skipping a grade.

student council is where i found most of these people.

i personally could care less what grade/age a person is, until they act like dumb *censored.2.0*s. then it's lolnoob time.

Thumbs_up_by_Wakalani.jpg

Im good in my school, I started 1 week ago. My teachers are cool, no problem. Soo yeah its good, the only problem during dinner is theirs nothing to do. Tomorrow were having free hot dogs for starting school !!! Yeepe xD

Psychonaut said:
Olivia! said:
L Lawliet said:
Olivia! said:

what ass hats.

just ignore them/try to. the worst they can do is social stuff, anything physical = lolcourtcases or some such. retaliating only adds fuel to the fire, though i guess you sometimes would have to.. i dunno. i never really had a bullying problem. i was just kinda average, i guess.

i'm fairly sure there's some kind of club that has some people in there that take kindly to newcomers, regardless of you skipping a grade.

student council is where i found most of these people.

i personally could care less what grade/age a person is, until they act like dumb *censored.2.0*s. then it's lolnoob time.
super girl remember? i don't have the time, track tryouts tomorrow and i have practice everyday! then science olympiad(lolnerd).

.::PurpleLife::. said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
</div>
Here's a spoiler, use it for Pete's sake.

Olivia! said:
.::PurpleLife::. said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
</div>
Here's a spoiler, use it for Pete's sake.
hardly too big for a spoiler... just imo.

then maybe somebody on the track team won't be a dip*censored.2.0*. iunno.

skipping grades probably wasn't the best of ideas, for the sole reason that you're the youngest of the young.. but i guess a year is a lot, so a leg up that size is alright, and bound to look good on resumes/such, if you care about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back