How's school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peekab00m said:
Olivia! said:
Peekab00m said:
Olivia! said:
I'm a Froshie. I soon figured that out. The selling of hot tubs tickets was the worst experience ever. It happened in class I was trying to copy down notes for my AP class(gotta love that AP Gov.) And anyway, they asked me "Hey Froshie wanna buy some tickets for teh hot tub on the roof"..... "No" "Ya Sure" "Yes now leave me alone or I'll..." And ladies and gentlemen, that was when I realized who I was talking two, a large senior, could rip me into threads by hugging me. ogawd. He finishes my sentence like a smart ass"Or you'll what, Sweetheart? Tell the teacher on me? This ain't eighth grade, you're in our territory now. But I know who you are you're the one that skipped eighth grade, you must think you're real cool, well you aren't. So don't act like you are."

I don't like being a Froshie at all...
I have never seen or had that happen at my school.
A lot of *censored.2.0* goes on at the high school/ middle school.
The only things that are good that happen at my school, are grad pranks.
Don't get me started on grad pranks.... :no:

Olivia! said:
Peekab00m said:
Olivia! said:
Peekab00m said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
A lot of *censored.2.0* goes on at the high school/ middle school.
Okay so, last year they did.. Crickets in the commons. Water balloons filled with piss. And almost naked man only wearing a jock strap.

Peekab00m said:
Olivia! said:
Peekab00m said:
Olivia! said:
Okay so, last year they did.. Crickets in the commons. Water balloons filled with piss. And almost naked man only wearing a jock strap.
water balloons provided in part by:

0693fabde4346df190e87b8cac467e2e.png

Peekab00m said:
Olivia! said:
Peekab00m said:
Olivia! said:
Illegal fire works, almost killing some kids, a gutted squirrel whose guts were spread on the floor, they pinned a half dead bird to a tree oh and best one, they let 100,000 grasshoppers free in the hallway.

Olivia! said:
Peekab00m said:
Olivia! said:
Peekab00m said:
Illegal fire works, almost killing some kids, a gutted squirrel whose guts were spread on the floor, they pinned a half dead bird to a tree oh and best one, they let 100,000 grasshoppers free in the hallway.
holy crap doing that my senior year, that would be great.

I love school! My teachers are awesome, except my science techer has it out for me already. I think. And I love band and spanish! And my off periods. I get to eat with all my friends! :) I love high school! Don't judge me cause I like school and I'm psyched about it. ;)

Pretty cool. I get a bunch of free Windows stuff like copies of XP, Vista, and 7 from my Computer Science Tech (Networking), English teacher seems cool, Design and Multimedia will probably let me fool around with Photoshop, and VA/US History is a drag. I already know most of the crap, what are they going to teach us now? Their relationships or whatever?

Can't wait to see what's in store for tomorrow.

FarrenTheRobot said:
Olivia! said:
Peekab00m said:
Olivia! said:
holy crap doing that my senior year, that would be great.
Great.. Olivia you gave him ideas.

Tom said:
Pretty cool. I get a bunch of free Windows stuff like copies of XP, Vista, and 7 from my Computer Science Tech (Networking), English teacher seems cool, Design and Multimedia will probably let me fool around with Photoshop, and VA/US History is a drag. I already know most of the crap, what are they going to teach us now? Their relationships or whatever?

damn, the only OS my school can afford is Windows XP Professional. At least they have Photoshop CS4 and not CS3.

I'm stilll at the same school, but all my new teachers are great. (My media studies teacher has told me about a University , where theres a media course and part of it is working in the BBC for a year or so.)
I'm lucky, my school is sponsored by Microsoft, so we get free computers and software!(Which is useful because my school speciallises in Technology and ICT)
I've made some new friends, (We all have given each other celebrity nicknames, I'm Jenifer Lopez and I sitnext to Susan Boyle.)

Second day was better, switched desks to get far far away from that annoying senior, and I made a friend, my homework from AP English, is "Write About Your Worst Mistake"... so how about that grade skip?

NikoKing said:
Tom said:

damn, the only OS my school can afford is Windows XP Professional. At least they have Photoshop CS4 and not CS3.
Actually, Microsoft provides it all for free because we're enrolled in one of there network classes or something like that.

Tom said:
NikoKing said:
Tom said:

Actually, Microsoft provides it all for free because we're enrolled in one of there network classes or something like that.
son of a *censored.4.0* D: . it sucks living in Idaho... at least I was born at a very well known city.

Pretty good. I like most of my teachers, I just wish I had at least one class with one of my best friends who is leaving for high school next year. Oh, the worst part of this school year is that my favorite teacher has a brain tumor and is going through a lot trying to get it fixed. Of course she isn't here this year, I hope she gets better.

tommorow we finnaly work with garage band i mean after a week of saying we will do garage band tommorow we finnaly got a chance :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back