How's school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue_Alain said:
Whats a freshmen btw ? Is it like the cool boys or gurls ?
Freshman is the first level of Highschool, the last of public education in the US.

It goes Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, then Senior.

Psychonaut said:
Olivia! said:
.::PurpleLife::. said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Thumbs_up_by_Wakalani.jpg
</div>
Here's a spoiler, use it for Pete's sake.
hardly too big for a spoiler... just imo.

then maybe somebody on the track team won't be a dip*censored.2.0*. iunno.

skipping grades probably wasn't the best of ideas, for the sole reason that you're the youngest of the young.. but i guess a year is a lot, so a leg up that size is alright, and bound to look good on resumes/such, if you care about that.
I don't care, my mom does. For all I care I wouldn't mind if I was back in elementary school when your biggest worry was that you spelled something wrong.

Olivia! said:
First day of high school. They already have a nickname for me "grade skipper". I hated it, Mckayla had none of my classes(she's a grade lower then me)(eighth graders are included in the high school). I didn't know where anything was! I finally see my brother, my own flesh and blood, I start to ask him where 108 is but he just says "not now" but me being me, I ask him again until he finally says to be "I can't be seen with a freshman especially my younger sister." Guhhh-rate. Then I'm off to "Dance Planning", when I realize that I'm gonna be going by myself, with no friends. fml.
lol That sucks.

My brother is graduated.

Olivia, you shouldn't feel so bad. My friend is in 9th grade and he's 13 too. He said he was pretty nervous the first day. People kinda were mean, annoying, etc. But, he actually looks like he's in 10th grade o.e. Try to make yourself look older (Get taller or something.). Then it might not be as bad? I don't know, I suck at plans.

FarrenTheRobot said:
Blue_Alain said:
Freshman is the first level of Highschool, the last of public education in the US.

I seriously dont know how it goes.

K so .. Freshman is grade 8? Then Sophomore is 9? Junior is 10? Senior is 11?

Lisamilitz said:
Olivia, you shouldn't feel so bad. My friend is in 9th grade and he's 13 too. He said he was pretty nervous the first day. People kinda were mean, annoying, etc. But, he actually looks like he's in 10th grade o.e. Try to make yourself look older (Get taller or something.). Then it might not be as bad? I don't know, I suck at plans.
Lol get taller. Wear whore heels!!!

I NEVER understood how it went either. I also get mixed up, I know freshman is 9th grade, BUT I FORGET THE REST FFFFUUU.

Peekab00m said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Blue_Alain said:

Freshman is 9th. No clue what the *censored.3.0* is happening at Olivia's.

Olivia! said:
I'm a Froshie. I soon figured that out. The selling of hot tubs tickets was the worst experience ever. It happened in class I was trying to copy down notes for my AP class(gotta love that AP Gov.) And anyway, they asked me "Hey Froshie wanna buy some tickets for teh hot tub on the roof"..... "No" "Ya Sure" "Yes now leave me alone or I'll..." And ladies and gentlemen, that was when I realized who I was talking two, a large senior, could rip me into threads by hugging me. ogawd. He finishes my sentence like a smart ass"Or you'll what, Sweetheart? Tell the teacher on me? This ain't eighth grade, you're in our territory now. But I know who you are you're the one that skipped eighth grade, you must think you're real cool, well you aren't. So don't act like you are."

I don't like being a Froshie at all...
I have never seen or had that happen at my school.

FarrenTheRobot said:
Peekab00m said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Blue_Alain said:

The eighth grade was moved to the high school(it's basically a attachment or, portables).

FarrenTheRobot said:
Peekab00m said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Blue_Alain said:

Okay so im in 11th grade.. What am I?

Peekab00m said:
Olivia! said:
I'm a Froshie. I soon figured that out. The selling of hot tubs tickets was the worst experience ever. It happened in class I was trying to copy down notes for my AP class(gotta love that AP Gov.) And anyway, they asked me "Hey Froshie wanna buy some tickets for teh hot tub on the roof"..... "No" "Ya Sure" "Yes now leave me alone or I'll..." And ladies and gentlemen, that was when I realized who I was talking two, a large senior, could rip me into threads by hugging me. ogawd. He finishes my sentence like a smart ass"Or you'll what, Sweetheart? Tell the teacher on me? This ain't eighth grade, you're in our territory now. But I know who you are you're the one that skipped eighth grade, you must think you're real cool, well you aren't. So don't act like you are."

A lot of *censored.2.0* goes on at the high school/ middle school.

I actually like my school kinda. It's full of emo devil worshipers. At least it's not full of *censored.7.61* that wear their pants reaaaaaal looooow. xD. Everyone has colored hair there too. There's this guy, he's in 8th grade I think, his name's Elijah, he has a red head and his hair covers his eyes, OBBY.

Lisamilitz said:
Kelsi you're in 11th grade? WHAAAAAT?!

Where does the time go. ;D
Lol, you never knew that? im turning 16 on the 25th!! :]

Olivia! said:
Peekab00m said:
Olivia! said:

A lot of *censored.2.0* goes on at the high school/ middle school.
The only things that are good that happen at my school, are grad pranks.

Peekab00m said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Peekab00m said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Okay so im in 11th grade.. What am I?
You would be a Junior.

And nice emo devil worshippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back