• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway HUGE RESETTING GIVEAWAY - Hybrids, WA/Unorderables, bushes, streetpass, and MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! we’re alreads friends :) i’d love to visit whenever you are ready. i’ll send over the tbt now. i’m peaches from stardew.

Last edited:
Mind if I visit? Mayor is Sophia of Hyrule :)

Last edited:
thats totally fine take a break when needed!! if you dont get to me ill try to catch you when you get back

aa sorry i'm meant to be visiting rn but i had to go afk, will be right over! c:

Yes please come on over! There's already 2 people because I skipped Kat by accident ;v; but u may come still!

- - - Post Merge - - -

As we speak, I was actually planning to contact you again and buy the donut box but this is even better omg

Mayor Charlie of Qwertt

Any clovers left? I'd like to participate if there is. FC is 4742-5621-8146, mayor Snow of Flowert.

I believe you both are up next ;v; will let you know when to come! (Also checking if there's clovers for snow)

lol you need a pen and paper.. it would be awesome if you could check off a post youve seen/read.. or delete ones you have seen/read/completed

Can I come? :)

Edit: oh, and there’s clovers? Lmk if you have any left after c:

Last edited:
Go ahead and take your break, you're getting hit hard.^^
I don't need to visit because I remembered I'm a hoarder and I don't need more stuff.

Yes please come on over! There's already 2 people because I skipped Kat by accident ;v; but u may come still!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I believe you both are up next ;v; will let you know when to come! (Also checking if there's clovers for snow)

Yay I've been waiting and reached in time before you rest. I'm clearing up my pockets now to prepare

@kammm you can take me off the list!! if you get back on ill try to catch you! ive been once already and thats fine by me, others who havent been can have a chance!! thanks for the items, take a break, youre getting swamped lol

Also a lot of people are sending me payment in advance ;o; which u really don't have to do, I'm going to take a break soon and have no idea if I'll be able to get to all of you!!! So please let me know if you need to be refunded when I close up the thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@kammm you can take me off the list!! if you get back on ill try to catch you! ive been once already and thats fine by me, others who havent been can have a chance!! thanks for the items, take a break, youre getting swamped lol

Thank you love! If there's anything left over I'll let you know! <3

@kammm okay thanks darlin' id appreciate that!!!

Go ahead and take your break, you're getting hit hard.^^
I don't need to visit because I remembered I'm a hoarder and I don't need more stuff.

Thank you as well,if you change your mind let me know! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any clovers left? I'd like to participate if there is. FC is 4742-5621-8146, mayor Snow of Flowert.

If you're still her please let me know! There's a few clovers left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back