• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Hyogo's Requesterino thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I'm not gonna bite! Unless there's people who'll bite you.

Another bump for the day keeps the...spontaneously combusted maniac away?

Early bump but I added Dr. Mario, Tropical Shirt Mario and Ness (Mr. Saturn shirt from Brawl and so) as other choices to the first post.

So many choices, so little time.

HWkrFxi.png
Just a one off pixel thing I did earlier, I used bases and re-shaded them so shun me for the lack of originality! \o/

It's based on a creepypasta titled "I HATE YOU" and it's a story about Luigi working with Bowser "Koopa" to get revenge on Mario for always being the rewarded Hero, the Creepypasta itself is quite disturbing but actually seems something someone would've hacked into the Super Mario World ROM.

The "I HATE YOU" and "WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!" are phrases found within the level "OH GOD NO" level of said creepypasta, there's quite a bunch of blood in the style of how Super Mario World would of had (If it had blood in general)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the creepypasta, the level will require two Mushrooms (Or any powerup) to actually get to the end of the level since there's a Banzai Bill that you can't be able to kill so you will require to get hurt to pass it and obvious problems up ahead which can be dodged skillfully.

After getting past the whole level you'll enter a Boss room as similar to Morton, Roy and Ludwig's battles and will trigger a cutscene where Mario will look around confused and out of the shadows, Luigi appears and Mario seems quite scared of what he's been through to know his Brother was up to it all along.

Luigi saying to the confused Mario "You thought Koopa worked alone?" and proceeded to continuously jump on our favorite Italian's noggin till he was on the ground and pretty beat up.

Luigi, staring at his brother in a sort of rage like way, showing that Luigi has finally topped his brother...or as so he thought.
The bridge they were both on started to crumble piece like piece (Like it does for Mini bosses on Mario World) and Mario was bound to fall into the lava and possibly die permanently.

Luigi, being all smug and ignorant on his "win" Mario took the chance to spring back up and hand Luigi back some pain as Mario only had confused anger on his mind.
After handing Luigi a few punches and kicks, he finally did an Uppercut on Luigi and caused him to fall off the bridge into his Lava related doom.

"OH GOD NO" Luigi was screaming as he slowly fell victim to the vicious lava.
Mario was shocked and wondered what he just done to his younger brother to watch him burn to death, Mario sat there and weeped for his brothers "death" and continued his adventure to rescue the Princess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This concludes the end of the Creepypasta, the rest of the game is your normal Super Mario World and after beating Bowser, you're rewarded with this image.
28.png
This makes it out that Luigi isn't actually dead but has suffered a grave amount of Skin damage along with missing his nose and one of his eyes due to the severe burns.

The image I made is based on a "Round 2" if it were to happen.
(since you cannot normally go back to the stage in the Creepypasta)

Oh and by the way, Bump!

Last edited:
Might aswell bump, nearly on the second page anyways.

Sorry for the spooks if anyone got spooks, I just got bored and decided to do something a little more brutal but quick.

Another bump because everybody loves me!

Maybe not :c

ftw you get rejected because you don't want cute girls drawn for you, Have some fun for once you silly sods!

Last edited:
Sorry for the quick bump again, but here's a really quick request I'd like to list.

Well, I want something similar to this picture here of Wario
uTanft9.png

Thing is, I just want Wario in general (obviously no azn boi here) and for Wario to be full bodied...I mean ok, the booty is sweet and all but yeah B)
If you need some sort of example, I'll try to provide one, idk.

So, that means arms to be in that pose and same expression and whatever but his body under it, you know what I mean.
You can do him in his Warioware clothes or his normal overalls

How much would you be willing to do that for? in-game or Bell Tree Bells

Last edited:
Sometimes I extend video game music, I haven't done alot but most are from Animal Crossing New Leaf.
However, I decided to do a song from Warioware Smooth Moves that nobody on Youtube hasn't extended yet, lovely song ofcourse.

Just thought I'd post something else instead of "Lol bump"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back