• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Hyogo's Requesterino thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2j32osk.png

Azu pls, I am not awesome ;3;

But my Mayor is wowowowo

Bumping again...I'd really like to do some pixel work for some TBT <:I Or even if you have some spare TBT that you don't really want, it'd all help out the same haha ;-;

Like a one time thing, Anyone fancy drawin' a Hipster version of ol' Knuckles the Echidna? I can attempt to pay handsomely!

If you're Interested, I can discuss stuff via PM .3.

or uh, Mario in his Hawaiian Shirt from Sunshine 8D

Last edited:
Oh look, Completely ignored because I don't want pretty girls or anything related drawn.

C'mon people, drawing constant Anime chicks won't make you a super star y'know.

Here's a collection of some sprites I've did in the past, I'll add these to the first post too.
szzaj7.png
sRmQhwa.png
6DAsvMV.png
UHk1rlG.png
91fk2a.png
zCxrUEu.png
Kigx981.png
lnz33dc.png
hPxZ05u.png

scNeXXk.png
n3LGkE9.png
zZNAOu3.png
FHEi7rd.png
TRhouzg.png
zQio1l5.png
ZdgSlE4.png

BWoF5JX.png
tU88FOz.png
fE1oZ7N.png
3M8mkiZ.png
These are from older threads I made when I had a proper thread dedicated to making sprites, I also have some from a Luigi sprite project I had in the works over a year back, need to find those though haha.

Last edited:
Are those all made from scratch? If so, you have way more pixel talent than you give yourself credit for.
The shading is mostly mine (Some already came with simple shading) although they've all been made by using a base image/render with some edits here and there.

Here's an example of a reshade and edited piece (I have asked to edit fan-made pixels so don't worry)
j2qihbW.png

If anything, The one with Genji, Kabuki and Jack were drawn by my ladyfriend, It was a base image with only shadows and basic shading (And jpg), I did the coloring and "fixed" some areas where she goofed a little heh.

I do need to learn to sprite/pixel freehand though, I do like making ones as you can see but I need to be more original so yeah :/

Last edited:
Other than that, I present to you.

a7B9M1S.png

Hyogo's first pixel where he didn't use a reference of the sorts!

...Atleast it looks like Kirby 8D

Other than that, I present to you.

a7B9M1S.png

Hyogo's first pixel where he didn't use a reference of the sorts!

...Atleast it looks like Kirby 8D

That's very cute! : ) You should do more original work like that, in my opinion. Recolors/change of shading is a very specific sort of thing, and I doubt you would get too many people asking for something of that nature (in my opinion). However, seeing what you can do from scratch, I'm convinced you could definitely go far making your own!

Thanks! Means a lot to hear the support even though Kirby is a simple bunch of shapes and I was testing out some of Paints features while working on it so hopefully I can start doing more original pieces sometime soon.

Hopefully, they'll look better each time I do a new piece (Even though I'll probably just bash on my own work, I feel like I'm some perfectionist and I don't really like the outcome of my stuff)

Ln4FF14.png

Edited it slightly, I think it looks better now c:

Last edited:
Bump, I might also post crappily made MSPaint doodles here too \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back