• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I can't pass Gracie's fashion check, but I don't know why

Leo King

The frenchiest fry
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So today Gracie was at my town, and the theme was rock'n'roll. I tried multiple outfits, but to no avail. I checked the thonky guide for Gracie's fashion check, and none of the items I was wearing fell into any other categories. For example, I tried flame pants with a flame tee and an eye patch, and she kept saying that I was mixing basic with rock'n'roll. The chart doesn't list an eye patch with basic? So i'm kind of confused.
EDIT: forgot to mention that I also was wearing the red lace-up boots.

All of those items should pass the fashion check for rock-and-roll. Are you by chance wearing some basic socks? If you are, you can remove the socks entirely and should be able to pass.

I tend to search up a list of all the types of clothes and what clothes fit into which category.

Back