• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I think all the villagers should be replaced.

Do you agree?

• Yes!

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • No

Votes: 102 93.6%

• Total voters
I'm going against the majority here and saying YES REPLACE THEM ALL MUHAHAHAHA!

jk. I like a lot of the old villagers :) I definitely think they need to adjust personalities though.

Some of the old are still important to us. How dare you mistreat the cute loving animals. I'm not mad. I shock you will do this to them.

No way! I think this thread should be closed :(

It's his opinion, and he has the right to voice it. The fact that six people clicked on yes shows that a couple of people agree with him.
I agree with you, but it wouldn't be fair to shut down his thread.

Ain't nobody gonna take away Egbert, Aurora, or Cube like they did to Leigh, Quetzal, Hank, and all the other penguins, chickens, and eagles! D:<

It's his opinion, and he has the right to voice it. The fact that six people clicked on yes shows that a couple of people agree with him.
I agree with you, but it wouldn't be fair to shut down his thread.

It was a joke =p
I don't hate on people's opinions. If I actually had a problem I would report it but no one has done anything that needs to be reported.

"Everyone" hate them? Where is this figure from? that's what made this thread an atrocity. Next time when you ask a question and give your opinion don't generalize it to say that it applies to everyone if you have no statistical evidence to back up your claim. You just get people worked up.

Last edited:
Back