• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'd like to make this a community known event

Novaus

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?69112-Nova-s-Giveaway-Thread&highlight=Nova's

I'm hosting giveaway's 4/7 days of the week (I haven't been able to get on my main pc to use PAINT.NET yet to do today's draw's proof) and I was wondering if I could get some more publicity, or make this a community run operation, like with a possible donation list or get others to help me run this. So I thought to myself, why not ask the mods? They'd be open to engaging our community further surely. So, any suggestions that could be made or anything like that?

Sydney and Kippla, I thank you for expressing your interest; and Uaedaien for the feedback.

However I'm not entirely sure how to implement others into this process that I don't know without a strong sense of identity in the forums. i.e. you're both new, as am I however; alas I can't exactly take your word for it you won't be inclined to fall to corruption once we start getting donors.

Forgive me, but surely you must understand my skepticism.

Back