• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Salmon Run Mafia *main thread* [GAME OVER. SEE POST #460 FOR RESULTS.]

Ok I'm kind of shook Betsy had Splatnet after all. But anyways ggs everyone! This was a fun game to spectate and speculate on :] also @droqen I really enjoyed the flavor even if I never played any Sploon and the ability set-up was wild and had me on my toes the entire time lmao

wat u mean
ok i lied for dramatic effect but it was cleared up by the end of the post!!!

here you go

1640135292826.png

I wasn’t paying attention but why did Caffline die if Ghost could have use the umbrella to protect her

Low key i just feel guilty that i misvoted like guys i always mess up sorry😭

that setup was absolutely awesome, thanks droqen
Post automatically merged:

I wasn’t paying attention but why did Caffline die if Ghost could have use the umbrella to protect her
Ghost egged that day.

Y'all I'm reading the spec chat and let me just say- I'm glad I splatted the people I splatted, lol.

Also, droqen suggested I put my thoughts in maf chat, so I did. Lots and lots of rambling thoughts....even made poetry...

Ghost egged

😡

Grrrrrrr

I'm sorry, ghost!!!

Also, this was a really fun game, but with just having splatnet it was....rough, lol.

Ah i had a feeling

dang

i hate being in f3 you should've killed me

gg though, you totally deserved the win! Sorry ghost-

If you read the maf chat, I did apologize at the end there. I wanted to give up beginning d4, lol.

That poetry betsy 🤣 absolutely amazing

i'm crossing my fingers you're town next time you play.

Me too!!!! And you see why my b100 vote was so late, lol. I didn't know if she was coming back or not.

GG Betsy! I'm shocked you had Splatnet after all. I was really invested in my Ninjasquid godfather theory.

I gotta say, in my maf chat (to myself), I was becoming more and more shocked at the levels of power roles town had....and I had a feeling who knew it was me, so that's pretty much the way I chose my splats. If they knew it was me, and knew splatoon, they had to go, lol. Only luck saved me.

Me too!!!! And you see why my b100 vote was so late, lol. I didn't know if she was coming back or not.

I gotta say, in my maf chat (to myself), I was becoming more and more shocked at the levels of power roles town had....and I had a feeling who knew it was me, so that's pretty much the way I chose my splats. If they knew it was me, and knew splatoon, they had to go, lol. Only luck saved me.
tbf I didn't know it was you until your ability didn't do anything d3 :p like I said in obs, I thought I could buy myself an extra day by keeping my 'Kinda sussing Betsy but she's earned the chance to prove me wrong with her ability in the night' read to myself.

Back