• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

If you could go back in time to any year(s) or decade(s), what would it be and why?

I’d go back in time to when I last changed my username on here so I can make it more fitting & I’d go back in time to when I ordered my Switch & I would of made myself wait for the acnh switch instead~

probably back to late high school/early university so I can yell at myself not to be stressed out by everything and not to take it out on everyone else around me >///<

If going back in time would reverse my age, I would choose 2016. I’d go to a different high school, be more social, and use my thicker skin to handle anyone who treats me poorly.

If my age stayed the same, I would return to 2012 and have a final conversation with my grandfather. Before he died, my final memory of him was watching the first ten minutes of a movie. I wish I could tell him how much he meant to me even though we weren’t related by blood.

lol i was just talking about this w my sis

70s or 80s for the culture, or the early 2000's to briefly relive my young, free, non-complicated days :')

any year from 2002-2011, the years before i moved and everything was so much simpler and i was a lot smarter xD

1980s or 1990s, but that's probably youthful innocence and nostalgia speaking. I was very happy as a youth. As I got older, I learned more about the world, and have definitely lost any remaining naivete I had before.

I don't think I would go back to any certain time. Everything in this life has shaped me to be the person I am.

But living in the 70's may have been pretty lit

90s to be a kid again. Though I'd also like the 70s/80s to see what it was like when my parents were growing up.

Sorry if this is really long, I was talking about this with my husband yesterday and this feels on point for me to say it too

I would go back around 2011. I'm happy with current life but just want to whack my past self.

I used to play avatar forums, and made a lot of good friends. They are all a bit younger than me so by the time I found my first job they just started/half way through university. I wasn't very good at making friends irl, especially the way co-op is set up makes it hard to connect with others. I'd be online all day talking to my friends on forums.

But life happened around 2011. New job, started dating and friends busy with school... I stopped going online. We lost touch. Life keeps happening and I finally got to a point where I can be sort of online again. I tried really hard the past few weeks to find them again but their posts under older username all disappeared after 2012 too.

I keeps wondering right now, would I find them again? Would they remember me? I really want to go back and tell my past self to at least try to keep track of them T.T would it be different? I'm not sure, but at least I'd know I tried.

Ya.. I want to go back just to reconnect with older friends. I miss them :cry:

Assuming we have still have our memories and atleast some knowledge, back to my 7th grade year. That was not a good year for me so I'd want to go back and fix it to the best of my ability.

I’d like to go back to the late 90s or early 00s. They were simpler, better times. I miss the innocence and wild freedom of those days:

I'd love to go back and ask my granddad for some advice.

Otherwise, I wouldn't mind a long drive after a concert in the '60s. Just for a day.

Tbh there's alot.
I would go back to the 1980s-90s cuz they seemed really cool and I loved the style and music back then. 1980s Japan seems like an absolute dream to live in though.

The 2000s and early 2010s (until 2014) seemed really carefree and things weren't as chaotic back then for me imo. 2013 was the last eventful and memorable year imo, and all the years after that became a blur imo.

1999ish to 2003ish, solely just to buy TOMY pokémon figurines. They were a big part of my childhood and I love collecting them but there are so many bootlegs and the really rare ones (Ditto, Voltorb, Gastly, etc.) are very expensive. Like $80+ for one authentic figurine

If not that then maybe to whenever bitcoin was coming out

I don't know. I just am tired of the dumpster fire that is 2020. This calendar year has felt like 10 years.

I really enjoyed the '90s from a media perspective (music, video games, TV shows, etc) but I don't really want to be a kid again. Things are a lot better as an adult.

Back