• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

If you could go back in time to any year(s) or decade(s), what would it be and why?

I would go back in the days when my family will do fun things when l wasn't born or was a baby at the time. Just want to see how life was for my family when everyone was nicer!
Post automatically merged:

More likely l want to see it but not be the age that l was at the time

I would not go back in time. There's nothing I long for or want to fix.

It doesn't mean my life has been perfect. Far from it. There was sorrow. There was joy. I made bad decisions. I made good decisions. That's just what life is. Whoever I am, it's a result of having lived my tumultuous, imperfect past. At this point in my life, I just want to keep moving on. There is no place better than the present to be. Because it's here. So it's all I have, and I will make it work somehow, so that tomorrow can be as good as it gets when it becomes today.

I'm totally resigned to my fate.

I would def go back to America in the 1980s. I love basically everything about the 80s, like the pop culture, fashion, music, nostalgia, etc. I'm also very interested in the events of the Cold War during that time.

There are just so many times that I'm interested in to go back in time.

Historically for me, I'd definitely say the 1980s. I feel that it was generally a good time to be alive, living wasn't so expensive. Just stuff like music, culture, and movies were so great. The atmosphere and the way people actually lived too is something I would want to experience.

I'd say the 2000s too. I was very young throughout most of the decade and don't remember very much of this time. But it's mostly a nostalgia thing for all the things that I do remember, just bits of my childhood and stuff. I sometimes wish I was old enough to remember this decade.

But personally for me, I think any time in the year 2008 to 2015 I would go back and change. That's when I was in elementary school and I definitely could have done many things better so I could have lived a normal childhood with friends and all. I kind of had a habit of changing my main friend group every year for some reason, that's something that perhaps I shouldn't have done so abruptly. I wish I could've hung out more with all my friends and really built better relationships with them. Even in high school now I would do everything different in my freshman and sophomore years and maybe a bit of my junior year, especially if I knew that this pandemic was going to wreck my social life and my life is general, I would've definitely put those few years to good use instead of them being a waste.

Back