If you could learn any instrument, what would it be?

Cirice

Galaxolotl with a lunar sheen
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pink Crescent Moon
Orange Crescent Moon
Planet Glow Wand
Yellow Crescent Moon
Purple Crescent Moon
Purple Crescent Moon
White Crescent Moon
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Blue Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Imagining price, room and/or noise are not a problem and you have plenty of time at hand, what instrument would you love learning to play?

Personally I always loved the sound of banjo and I'd really love to learn how to play a 5-string banjo.
(I actually have one already but the strings hurt my fingers as I don't play often, which is to be expected, but most of the time simply cannot practice due to the noise it is making.)

I do tend to love music that has keyboard/piano in it so it might be fun to learn. The only problem is the time investment it takes to learn anything.

I would choose a keyboard or piano too. It’s very versatile in genres.

I wanted to learn the drum when I was younger and even had one, but never really got into it, so probably that.

I've technically had experienced playing and learning this but I would want to re-learn the Oboe. If I had to choose a brand new instrument, I would choose Cello.

If I had to choose, Piano because it’s so versatile. It would be great to know, but I don’t think I’m interested enough to actually start learning it though.

Oooo banjo is a good choice. So is ocarina. Lately I have been interested in the idea of learning the theremin but it looks insanely difficult and I'm not super musically inclined. Other than that, I am also kinda interested in slide guitar, cello, piano/keyboard, or even just straight up DJing.

I probably never will learn any of em though 😅

I used to play the flute but haven’t played for a long time. I actually wanted to learn the clarinet but we had a flute at home as my sister had played, so flute it was. I always thought it would be fun to learn the guitar.

The piano or guitar. I have no sense of tune or rhythm, I wish I learned how to play anything from an easy age

When I was a kid I think I really like violin, but growing up I saw it was a bit too complicated and moved on to like piano which I still would love to learn to play, but god knows when I'll have time or energy for that these days *adulthood strikes again

I did learn to play the flute at school but its been quite long and its not like I was super talented to begin with xD

i used to be able to play the flute back in elementary school but it's been so many years so i would love to relearn it if given the opportunity!!
for a completely new instrument, i'd say a piano ٩(^ᗜ^ )و my parents never forced me to learn it and i often have regrets not knowing because it seems like a cool skill to have

None tbh, I’m fine with the two instruments I currently know how to play.

i would go for the piano. i actually did take piano lesson for a while but i started too late and it was really hard to pick up that skill. i heard that piano is much easier to learn when u are a kid but not so easy once u are like past teen years or something like that.

I already know how to play a lot of instruments (piano, guitar, violin, mandolin, trombone), but I'm hoping someday I can learn to play the clarinet 💜

I've pursued many of the instruments I have wanted to play - bassoon, oboe, saxophone, clarinet, trumpet (not in that order, trumpet actually was first).

I would love to learn bass clarinet. I did take lessons on clarinet many years ago as I said I pursued it, but that was a loooonggg time ago. Realistically it wouldn't be hard for me to pick the bass clarinet up at all.

Other ideas are the recorder and early winds like the aulos, crumhorn (I have played one before) and cornamuse.

Probably the piano? But I'm really not musical so I Probably never will 🥲

I used to know how to play piano but stopped because i was uncomfortable playing it around others. And i would like to know it again and even be more advance.

Back