Shop ☆ IGB for TBT currency exchange ★ ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧【Status: Open】NEW UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I will trade you 100 TBT for 20M IGB! but I do need to clean up my town some first, and have to run out right now as well. I am also EST, so should we shoot for a time tomorrow?

well I will trade you 100 TBT for 20M IGB! but I do need to clean up my town some first, and have to run out right now as well. I am also EST, so should we shoot for a time tomorrow?

Yeah, that's no problem at all for me! Also I'll be on pretty late tonight till let's say 3am ish so if anything shoot me a VM if you're still up till then or tomorrow is fine too ~ Have a good one! c:

ok thanks you too! (ive had some insomnia of late, so if up and have space cleared later i'll send you vm)

ok thanks you too! (ive had some insomnia of late, so if up and have space cleared later i'll send you vm)

Haha! Same here x3 alrighty then.. hear from you soon ~

If you are available I would like 20 million igb for 100 tbt. I believe that is your rate. I have a tent set up by station and putting an abd in it now. LMK if you can do this. Thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, it will be a different FC.

Are you ignoring me :(

Hello, if I remember correctly I did respond to your post and asked for you to add my fc and open your gates. I waited for your reply, but got nothing back

If you are available I would like 20 million igb for 100 tbt. I believe that is your rate. I have a tent set up by station and putting an abd in it now. LMK if you can do this. Thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, it will be a different FC.

Hi ~ I can definitely do that.. but let me see if L Cocoabean is still on for the trade first, then I'll get back to you after thank you c:

Ok. I posted on another selling thread but would buy from you and cancel other request.

Not a problem, I'll just need your other fc to add and I'll be waiting by the gates c:

Last edited:
Hello, if I remember correctly I did respond to your post and asked for you to add my fc and open your gates. I waited for your reply, but got nothing back

Hi ~ I can definitely do that.. but let me see if L Cocoabean is still on for the trade first, then I'll get back to you after thank you c:

Sorry, I can't see your reply...Didn't mean to sound rude...

Sorry, I can't see your reply...Didn't mean to sound rude...

It was a multi quote post that I did.. but no worries! I just usually move on to the next person if they don't reply or vm to notify me if they still wanted to do the trade or not. I can't really be on here and refresh all the time haha! I'm also running a sig shop on the side so I have to go back and forth on both threads :3 but if you're still interested I am more than happy to trade with you ~

Last edited:
It was a mulit quote post that I did.. but no worries! I just usually move on to the next person if they don't reply or vm to notify me if they still wanted to do the trade or not. I can't really be on here and refresh all the time haha! I'm also running a sig shop on the side so I have to go back and forth on both threads :3 but if you're still interested I am more than happy to trade with you ~
Oh yeah I'd love to trade and I'm really sorry - didn't realise you were so busy!

Oh yeah I'd love to trade and I'm really sorry - didn't realise you were so busy!

don't be! it's just I prefer ppl to just hmu another way if i don't reply back to them on here that's all.. I did put up my contact info and stuff in the first page as well :3
just to keep everyone updated heh, but yeah! whenever you're ready just open your gates and I'll be on my way ~
you wanted to do 20mil right? c:

don't be! it's just I prefer ppl to just hmu another way if i don't reply back to them on here that's all.. I did put up my contact info and stuff in the first page as well :3
just to keep everyone updated heh, but yeah! whenever you're ready just open your gates and I'll be on my way ~
you wanted to do 20mil right? c:

Yep, 20mil! Gates open! Thank you!

That's a relieve. You're online right now. Gates are opened by the way! I've got an ABD station in my house and if my memory's right in Apollo's house as well. Forgot to pay you by the way. I'll do it now.

Last edited:
That's a relieve. You're online right now. Gates are opened by the way! I've got a ABD station in my house and if my memory's right in Apollo's house as well. Forgot to pay you by the way. I'll do it now.

Perfect! thank you so much for the heads up. on my way now :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back