Shop ☆ IGB for TBT currency exchange ★ ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧【Status: Open】NEW UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah sorry wasnt aware! i was judging by the tbt:bell ratio you were talking about with Randu. I'll do 40 tbt? That should get me to about 6 or 6.5 mil, yes? sorry if wrong numbers, math is not my strongest subject.

ah sorry wasnt aware! i was judging by the tbt:bell ratio you were talking about with Randu. I'll do 40 tbt? That should get me to about 6 or 6.5 mil, yes? sorry if wrong numbers, math is not my strongest subject.

Haha no worries! c: I can do 6mil, but do you mind if we can hold this trade till tomorrow? I'm done for the night ^^;; but please do vm/pm me when you are on and we'll trade then. Thank you! Have a good night.

Lol. I think you're misunderstanding something.. I'm not here to buy igb I'm here to buy tbt.. and on your profile I can see you only have 80 c: hope this clears it up for you.
>v< lol i understand that you are buying tbt... my tbt is in my abd. I'm not sure if you know this but you can store your tbt in an abd in the shop... i only have 80 because i earned it from posting and i havent put it away. I was planning on taking the 100 out when the time came to give it to you.

>v< lol i understand that you are buying tbt... my tbt is in my abd. I'm not sure if you know this but you can store your tbt in an abd in the shop... i only have 80 because i earned it from posting and i havent put it away. I was planning on taking the 100 out when the time came to give it to you.

Oh wow! I see.. so sorry about that! Yeah never knew about that feature on here.. well that was embarrassing on my end >~<)" well if you are still interested I can definitely trade tomorrow. Just let me know when you are on c: I'll be on the whole day (EST) thank you ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wow! I see.. so sorry about that! Yeah never knew about that feature on here.. well that was embarrassing on my end >~<)" well if you are still interested I can definitely trade tomorrow. Just let me know when you are on c: I'll be on the whole day (EST) thank you ~

Could I get 5 mil for 30tbt, please? :)

Hi. Accepted please add my fc and will let you know after I finish my trade with babochoreom. thank you c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ready to trade with sophblocks c:

Open for trade! c:

Give you all my tbt for 35m igb but start off with 100tbt =P

Last edited:
I can give you 100 TBT?
Hi! Sorry for the late reply I was in another trade ~ but sure that's fine with me.. please add my fc, open your gates and let me know. Thanks c:
Give you all my tbt for 35m igb but start off with 100tbt =P

Sorry I'm not doing anything over 100tbt >~<

Hi! Sorry for the late reply I was in another trade ~ but sure that's fine with me.. please add my fc, open your gates and let me know. Thanks c:

Sorry I'm not doing anything over 100tbt >~<
Ok, I'm ready to come over! :) Thanks~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back