• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ❊ IGB, STARTS, WISHLIST COMPLETION! ▷ ALL ITEMS 1 TBT (Discounts available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok that sounds perfect to me and I’ll make sure to be on at 9 est. should I send you the tbt now or when we’re about to do the transfer?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh also the 2million in game bells as well so 31 tbt total?

Ah yes just updated it, sorry about that! Thank you x

Ah ok ^-^ Would 50 pink and 50 white be alright? Or 25 each if that’s too many. I know you said you had a lot but I don’t wanna order more than you’re ok with, considering the buy 20 get 5 free if bush starts also count to that. So that’s either 40 or 75 TBT I believe? :) (I’d feel bad about taking the 50% off discount ;-; )

Edit: I literally just realised what you meant by “latest available is 9pm”. I start slowly losing brain cells at 1am >-< I’ll respond in the morning because I’m slowly breaking rn and I don’t wanna say anything else stupid

Last edited:
Thanks so much should I send now?

Ah sorry missed when you asked! After is fine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah ok ^-^ Would 50 pink and 50 white be alright? Or 25 each if that’s too many. I know you said you had a lot but I don’t wanna order more than you’re ok with, considering the buy 20 get 5 free if bush starts also count to that. So that’s either 40 or 75 TBT I believe? :) (I’d feel bad about taking the 50% off discount ;-; )

Edit: I literally just realised what you meant by “latest available is 9pm”. I start slowly losing brain cells at 1am >-<

You're so sweet! No need to worry! Both discounts will still apply, as a warm welcome to tbt!

100 starts: 100 tbt
with "every 20" discount (-25): 75 tbt
with 50% discount (-37.5, round to -38): 37 tbt!

Please let me know what you think! And we can trade tomorrow if that's too late for you?
TBT can be sent after trade~

- - - Post Merge - - -

hihihi! http://moridb.com/catalogs/luegRXyCsN this is my kitchen wishlist!! the total is 25 TBT ^_^ it'd be 20 with the discount i believe :p could i get 1mil IGB as well? which would be 5 TBT! i guess that would bring the total back up to 25, LOL! let me know if that's A-Okay!!! i'm like 80% sure i'll be online at 9 EST, thanks so much :-D

Sounds like a plan! Hope to see you soon!

Hi everyone I just got home! Getting orders ready! I'll let everyone know when Solace is open, and where your spot is c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Jakerz and VaIkyrie, your orders are ready! I'm adding you both and opening, town of Solace.

Jakerz: your order is in front of the town hall.
VaIkyrie: your order is right in front of the train station.

Please send TBT right after trade. Thank you!

Ok thanks so much I’ll be right over.
Hi everyone I just got home! Getting orders ready! I'll let everyone know when Solace is open, and where your spot is c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Jakerz and VaIkyrie, your orders are ready! I'm adding you both and opening, town of Solace.

Jakerz: your order is in front of the town hall.
VaIkyrie: your order is right in front of the train station.

Please send TBT right after trade. Thank you!

could i get 1 million IGB for 5TBT?
Thanks so much!! :)

Last edited:
Hey! I have a LONG wishlist of welcome amiibo items that I want to get. How many items is too many for me to order from you? I'll be happy to shorten my list to make it easier (cause currently I have 85 items on my list oops).

Hey! I have a LONG wishlist of welcome amiibo items that I want to get. How many items is too many for me to order from you? I'll be happy to shorten my list to make it easier (cause currently I have 85 items on my list oops).

Oh no limit at all! As long as I have the items, they're yours! And the discount will apply, as well!

*Was messaged by another user for the pirate hat. Thank you anyways!

Last edited:
Oh no limit at all! As long as I have the items, they're yours! And the discount will apply, as well!

Ah awesome! Here is my wishlist, if there's items you can't get just let me know! I'm available from 8am-2pm JST every day so just let me know what time suits you, no need to rush to get the items too :) And tell me how much TBT I need to send you depending on the discount / amount of items you have available!

Ah awesome! Here is my wishlist, if there's items you can't get just let me know! I'm available from 8am-2pm JST every day so just let me know what time suits you, no need to rush to get the items too :) And tell me how much TBT I need to send you depending on the discount / amount of items you have available!

Oh sure! I'll gather everything and let you know when I'm ready, I can try to get this done within the next hour if you will be around?

85 items: 85 tbt
"every 20" discount (-20): 65 tbt!

(I'll minus anything I don't find, but I should have everything!)

Oh sure! I'll gather everything and let you know when I'm ready, I can try to get this done within the next hour if you will be around?

85 items: 85 tbt
"every 20" discount (-20): 65 tbt!

(I'll minus anything I don't find, but I should have everything!)

You're amazing haha :) Yes I'll be around for the next hour, and I'll send you the TBT when you confirm how many items you have in total. Thank you so much!

Hi, do you maybe have : dogtooth dress, lily record player, tan dogtooth dress, and stagehand hat?

Last edited:
Hi! I sure do c: that'll be 4 tbt, and it can be sent after trade.

Do you mind if I let you in same time as friedegg?

Last edited:
Phew! Okay you two, very sorry for the wait. All items have been found and ready to be picked up! Adding you both and opening shortly, town of Solace c:

Phew! Okay you two, very sorry for the wait. All items have been found and ready to be picked up! Adding you both and opening shortly, town of Solace c:

Hey I’m so sorry but I’m about to leave for work :( Any chance I can pick up my items tomorrow? Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back