• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ❊ IGB, STARTS, WISHLIST COMPLETION! ▷ ALL ITEMS 1 TBT (Discounts available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@~CrystalCarnations~ I see you online, if you ever want to pick up your starts they're out!

Hehe yeah ^-^ I was just waiting since I didn’t want to bug you about the starts while you’ve already got 3 people on your hands. Thanks though, I’ll be over in a minute :) Although I’m not sure if we’re added on the friend list yet? Unless I’ve entered it wrong >-< (I’m not in a rush though so take your time if you haven’t added yet)

Last edited:
Hehe yeah ^-^ I was just waiting since I didn’t want to bug you about the starts while you’ve already got 3 people on your hands. Thanks though, I’ll be over in a minute :)

You're too sweet for words! You'd never bug me lol, no worries! <3
I'm going to drop Bluebellie's items off, and open up for you next x

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’ll leave my gates open.
Also my town is very messy so just drop anywhere there’s space :)

Lol gotcha, omw!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks, Bluebellie!

@~CrystalCarnations~ opening gates now for you!

May I pop in again to Order
-sacks of money
-mega dinkoid
-mega croakoid
-plinkoid
-tall sputnoid

Last edited:
Hey I’m back and I was curious if you had the full mermaid furniture set available?

xxx
Actually someone just messaged me about it I’m sorry x.x

Last edited:
May I pop in again to Order
-sacks of money
-mega dinkoid
-mega croakoid
-plinkoid
-tall sputnoid

Sure thing! I'll be back home tonight (EST) if that's okay!

Total: 5 tbt, can be sent after trade c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I’m back and I was curious if you had the full mermaid furniture set available?

xxx
Actually someone just messaged me about it I’m sorry x.x

Lol no worries, glad you found it! Thanks!

Sorry about that, I'm finally home
I'll leave my gate open, or should I go into your town?

Okay I'm super new at this let me give this a shot now that I've saved up a few TBT
Name/Town: Hallows
FC: 3755-3042-8790
Items: (moridb list)
Rococo Set (13 Items)
Beautiful Set (13 items)
Creepy Set (10 items)
Discounts that apply:20+ items = 5 free, as well as 50% off for new members (Thank you for doing that btw!)
Total:I think it's 16 TBT? I'm bad at math if you could double check please :) I'm available all day today!

Hello, everyone. I'll be temporarily closing the shop for a bit, as New Year's has kept me more occupied with family than expected, and watching mum's health. HOWEVER! That wouldn't be fair to those who have placed orders with me already, so if you have already done so, please PM me and I'll do my best to finish your orders!

Thanks, everyone. Happy New Year <3

edit: LOL that timing. Yes, Coffins, sure! Please PM me tonight (EST) if you're available then! Thank you! <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back