• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

IGN plays ACNL in Japanese

JCnator

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4227-4179-8894
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Poptart Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Cake
1 minute in and im already bored...

It's better than the 1UP though... Nothing could be worse than that

I hate for my first post here to be negative, but that was just awful. They didn't do any research of the game prior to playing it, so all they did was give bad information. IGN used to be worthwhile years ago but are useless now. ):

Or that could be possibly why *most* giant gaming medias aren't the best sources for getting the most accurate details for a specific game in first place. They never have enough time and ressource to cover almost every single smaller detail on every single game. That kind of job takes a long while, and that's deemed too much work for professionals. For example, if you want the most detailed information about Super Mario Galaxy, go look for a Mario-specific forum, wiki, guide, and whatnot... Even worse, gaming medias don't often seem to actually recognize a otherwise well-known game-specific website that isn't considered to be an official source. How often did a game-specific forum get mentioned on a magazine? Usually rarely.

Man...they could hire me for beans, I know I could give a lot better than that :/

I mean if IGN is as big and popular as they are, why don't they have someone like Brian Ashcraft on staff? Someone that can actually read Japanese and give a factual and interesting review. I mean, isn't that the whole point? O_O

Last edited by a moderator:
That video was pretty boring, but I still loved it! I didn't even care what they were saying I was just glad to see more of the town and stuff. The waterfall was absolutely beautiful! Though I doubt anyone else saw or cares about animated waterfalls.... It's still pretty :)

Back