• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm a Simpson!

I think my Simpsons beats everyone because I like Grand Theft Walrus. You can't beat evading the police as a walrus and then drinking some hot coffee at the zoo...

Bulerias said:
I think my Simpsons beats everyone because I like Grand Theft Walrus. You can't beat evading the police as a walrus and then drinking some hot coffee at the zoo...
Brava, Bul, Brava.

Anyways Fabio, I demand I am entered into this list. DEMAND.

Bulerias said:
D:

I'll.... just walk away now.

MAYBE. I had a hard time adding Storm to a list of fictional cartoon character that I think were the most attractive.

Fabio said:
MAYBE. I had a hard time adding Storm to a list of fictional cartoon character that I think were the most attractive.
Did I say demand? Yeah I said demand, now get me on that list.

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
Brava, Bul, Brava.

You like hot coffee, too? I never knew! I always thought you preferred tea...

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
Brava, Bul, Brava.

You like hot coffee, too? I never knew! I always thought you preferred tea...
D : I do prefer tea.

Back