I'M GOING TO DIGIPEN!!!

SysteMeltDown911 said:
how old do you have to be?or is it how good at programming you are? i can do simple BASIC programs....also,were is it?
Well, there is different age for different programs. For example, for the one where I'll be going to the Wisconsin Off -Campus place, the minimum is Grade 5, with no computer experience required. But I just found out about ProjectFUN; it's an online program in which you have to be 13 and up. And I'll be doing both ProjectFun, which'll start on September 14th, and that Wisconsin thing next year. This'll be SOOOO jawesome!

Bulerias said:
SysteMeltDown911 said:
how old do you have to be?or is it how good at programming you are? i can do simple BASIC programs....also,were is it?
Well, there is different age for different programs. For example, for the one where I'll be going to the Wisconsin Off -Campus place, the minimum is Grade 5, with no computer experience required. But I just found out about ProjectFUN; it's an online program in which you have to be 13 and up. And I'll be doing both ProjectFun, which'll start on September 14th, and that Wisconsin thing next year. This'll be SOOOO jawesome!
Yeah, I saw Project Fun.... It's during school, though.... :angry:

PikMino42 said:
Bulerias said:
SysteMeltDown911 said:
Yeah, I saw Project Fun.... It's during school, though.... :angry:
I can do both, since I homeschool.

:p

SysteMeltDown911 said:
actually yes.....i always miss at least 2 weeks of school a year
Your parents won't let you miss 10 days of school or more just to go to a video game design camp. I guarantee it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! FER COLLEGE??!?!?!? ER FER THE PROGRAM?!?!?!? i've been wanting to go there fer years!!!!!!!!!

maybe we'll see each other!!!!!O_O

YOUR RICH

RICHY RICH MC RICH PANTS

RICH RICH MC RICHY RICH

rich

RICH

RRrRrrrRRrRrIch

RICH

RICH

and also ur homeschooled to top it all off

your one of the luckiest people alive

MushroomBoy said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! FER COLLEGE??!?!?!? ER FER THE PROGRAM?!?!?!? i've been wanting to go there fer years!!!!!!!!!

For College AND for the program! And maybe we will see each other!

PikMino42 said:
SysteMeltDown911 said:
actually yes.....i always miss at least 2 weeks of school a year
Your parents won't let you miss 10 days of school or more just to go to a video game design camp. I guarantee it.
Mine would; I'd catch up, anyway. And thjey know that this is for my future.

Bulerias said:
MushroomBoy said:

For College AND for the program! And maybe we will see each other!

arg! both!?!?!?!? lucky! im going next year as long as i have a job!

^_^

Bastoise99 said:
Very Nice Bul. When you go, If I still hate the NOAs, could you punch Andy really hard in the jaw? i'd appreciate it. PATRIOTA wasn;t abke to get close to him for me.
ROFL please punch Rufus for me Bul.

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Pie_Or_Die said:
your one of the luckiest people alive
and one of the richest too.
I'm not rich by any means. You'll never hear me say that, because I would ne lying.
i was just kiddin about that...anyways, i'm closer than chicago to kenosha or wherever, so maybe i'll get to see you sometime.

Back