I'M GOING TO DIGIPEN!!!

MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Are there require ments? As a White Male, there might not be room for me

:(
Nope, I don't think there are any requierments.

And Master, I want to work for Nintendo because they're the best; period.
*Cough*DKJBsuxComparedTooDKC*Couch*
*coughsupersmashbrosmeleepwnedallofthemputtogethercough*
*coughfireemblembeatsssbmalongwithallofthegameevermadeputtogethercough*
*CoughHalMadeSSBM,NotNintendoCough*
*CoughRareIsAwsome,AndB-TIsMyFavoriteN64Game*
*coughIneversaidrarewasbadbutnintendoisbettercough*

MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:

*CoughNintendoDoesntCareAboutCommunityCough*
*CoughCanYouSeeAClearMarioTimeLineCough*?
*CoughTheyMayHaveBirthedManyGreatGames,ButSlowlyTheirOwnWorkQualityIsWorsening.TheyShouldOnlyLet3rdPartysDoItCough*
Now listen here, Master, it's entirerly my decision whether or not I work at Nintendo. I am a dedicated Nintendo loyalist, and I will NOT make Grand Theft Auto or games like that...

MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:

*CoughNintendoDoesntCareAboutCommunityCough*
*CoughCanYouSeeAClearMarioTimeLineCough*?
*CoughTheyMayHaveBirthedManyGreatGames,ButSlowlyTheirOwnWorkQualityIsWorsening.TheyShouldOnlyLet3rdPartysDoItCough*
Now listen here, Master, it's entirerly my decision whether or not I work at Nintendo. I am a dedicated Nintendo loyalist, and I will NOT make Grand Theft Auto or games like that...
You could chose Retro, and make MP games for Nintendo. You could choose Hal, and make Kirby games and SSB games for Nintendo. You could work at McDonalds if you don't do good at DigiPen

:p THe possibilitys are endless! :lol:
But I want to work for NINTENDO and make Zelda and Mario and Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem and *goes on for hours*

Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
:| You know, Most of those are made by NOJ, not NOA.

;)
Then I'll learn Japanese and fly to NOJ. :|
Quite a stretch just to work for nintendo. That would pretty much cut you off from these boards, especialy when you could serve Nintendo in other ways... May I ask what happens if you fluck out of Didi-Pen?

MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:

;)
Quite a stretch just to work for nintendo. That would pretty much cut you off from these boards, especialy when you could serve Nintendo in other ways... May I ask what happens if you fluck out of Didi-Pen?
Better to make great Nintendo games than be at forums of any kind.

And I will NOT fluck out of Digi-Pen, because I am almost a straight A student (not to brag) and I will work hard to graduate.

But if I DO fluck out, I will make my career as a flamenco guitarist; it's my second choice.

Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:

;)

And I will NOT fluck out of Digi-Pen, because I am almost a straight A student (not to brag) and I will work hard to graduate.

But if I DO fluck out, I will make my career as a flamenco guitarist; it's my second choice.
Not to brag, but your homeschooled. It goes at the pace you need it to go at. If you need it slowed down a bit, it is. If you need a lesson to repeat itself, it does. So a HomeSchool A average is not much to be proud of. I got 650 in the math portshun of the SATs in 7th grade, and am in Pre-IB. Even though I make B's there (It's honers though). All my low average proves is that I'm a bit lazy at times, but me being in PIB and that 650 proves I'm smart.

MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:

;)

Not to brag, but your homeschooled. It goes at the pace you need it to go at. If you need it slowed down a bit, it is. If you need a lesson to repeat itself, it does. So a HomeSchool A average is not much to be proud of. I got 650 in the math portshun of the SATs in 7th grade, and am in Pre-IB. Even though I make B's there (It's honers though). All my low average proves is that I'm a bit lazy at times, but me being in PIB and that 650 proves I'm smart.
But there isn't anything higher than being a straight A student, so what can I be proud of?

:p

Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:

;)

But there isn't anything higher than being a straight A student, so what can I be proud of?

I'm in PIB in a real school. You get A's in school that modifys its schedule because you missed it. . I bet you didn't get 650 in the Math Portien of the SATs in 7th grade. I bet your not in PIB.

Also, before you keep insisting that you will be an NOA or NOJ, ask your self What Happens to a Dream Deffered?

MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:

;)

I'm in PIB in a real school. You get A's in school that modifys its schedule because you missed it. . I bet you didn't get 650 in the Math Portien of the SATs in 7th grade. I bet your not in PIB.

Also, before you keep insisting that you will be an NOA or NOJ, ask your self What Happens to a Dream Deffered?
Uhm... PIB?

And also, before you keep insiting on ruining other people's dreams, ask yourself this, "What am I going to become? Should I torment people and tell them not to become what they want while not knowing what I myself want to be?"

Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:

;)

Uhm... PIB?

And also, before you keep insiting on ruining other people's dreams, ask yourself this, "What am I going to become? Should I torment people and tell them not to become what they want while not knowing what I myself want to be?"
(Pre-)IB. It's an Honers program. For the smarter people.

I'm going to be a game designer. I got to many ideas not to. (Newest one: Apocolipce. Forget the 3 Team exclusive games, I got to draw diagrams for this one which I will use either in Digi-pen, or past digi-pen) Also, I had many ideas in the past years ago. I somehow didn't notice how horrible they were. Now, they stink like rotten meat. The Team Exclusive games... (SSC)... They just sag,
like a heavy load... Incase you don't know, I'm quoting Langston Hughes

MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:

;)

Uhm... PIB?

I'm going to be a game designer. I got to many ideas not to. (Newest one: Apocolipce. Forget the 3 Team exclusive games, I got to draw diagrams for this one which I will use either in Digi-pen, or past digi-pen) Also, I had many ideas in the past years ago. I somehow didn't notice how horrible they were. Now, they stink like rotten meat. The Team Exclusive games... (SSC)... They just sag,

Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:

;)

Uhm... PIB?

MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:

;)

Uhm... PIB?

Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:

;)

Uhm... PIB?

MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:

;)

Uhm... PIB?

Back