I'M GOING TO DIGIPEN!!!

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
Bastoise99 said:
Very Nice Bul. When you go, If I still hate the NOAs, could you punch Andy really hard in the jaw? i'd appreciate it. PATRIOTA wasn;t abke to get close to him for me.
ROFL please punch Rufus for me Bul.
Both requests will be carried out. :lol:

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Pie_Or_Die said:
your one of the luckiest people alive
and one of the richest too.
I'm not rich by any means. You'll never hear me say that, because I would ne lying.
i was just kiddin about that...anyways, i'm closer than chicago to kenosha or wherever, so maybe i'll get to see you sometime.
Maybe, maybe! But I AM just 13, so... in 5 years, I'll be in Digipen...

Bulerias said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
Bastoise99 said:
Very Nice Bul. When you go, If I still hate the NOAs, could you punch Andy really hard in the jaw? i'd appreciate it. PATRIOTA wasn;t abke to get close to him for me.
ROFL please punch Rufus for me Bul.
Both requests will be carried out. :lol:
Please do it. If Andy does soemthing wrong tackle him into a wall and hit the brains out of him. Then take a picture and send it to me. I'l lframe it.

FOX619 said:
is it free?
no, of course not! :lol:

For membership in the online courses, it's $100, then $200 for an introductory class, and $300 for each other class.

And for the summer camp, it's $875 + food charges + either gas or airline charges for two weeks.

And for the college... it would be about $2400 a month for four years.

Well, if he becomes an NOA, it should work out. NOAs are well paid, right? And I'd just like to recall what I said in the other topic. About me wanting to be an NOA. After thinking a bit, I realized that a job at Rare would be awsome as well. Of cource, Rare is in Europe (I think), so it probly wouldn't be too great an excange (Living in America or Working at Rare). There are pleanty of game companys you could join, Bul. No need to choose one of the main, and hardest to get into ones, when most game making of that company takes place over seas.

MasterDSX said:
Well, if he becomes an NOA, it should work out. NOAs are well paid, right? And I'd just like to recall what I said in the other topic. About me wanting to be an NOA. After thinking a bit, I realized that a job at Rare would be awsome as well. Of cource, Rare is in Europe (I think), so it probly wouldn't be too great an excange (Living in America or Working at Rare). There are pleanty of game companys you could join, Bul. No need to choose one of the main, and hardest to get into ones, when most game making of that company takes place over seas.
although rare might be from europe, and thats where their hq are (i think), a company that big/well-known would have to have at least a branch in the U.S. and Japan, probably Canada too.

omg....my parents said i could go! I only have to get $500 and they will pay for the rest. And i can get my monay from birthdays and i get $1 dollar a day wich is $298 plus birthday money. yay

^_^

MasterDSX said:
Are there require ments? As a White Male, there might not be room for me

:(
Nope, I don't think there are any requierments.

And Master, I want to work for Nintendo because they're the best; period.

Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:

*Cough*DKJBsuxComparedTooDKC*Couch*

MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:

*Cough*DKJBsuxComparedTooDKC*Couch*
*coughsupersmashbrosmeleepwnedallofthemputtogethercough*
*coughfireemblembeatsssbmalongwithallofthegameevermadeputtogethercough*

Back