• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I'm going to preorder the bundle and have it delivered to my house, but I have a Q.

Don't you mean Sunday morning? Since it releases on the 9th, you'll have it at the very beginning of Sunday :3 Unless you live on the west coast, then you can download it around 9pm on Saturday.

I meant to say Sunday at midnight. Technically it's still night xD so Sunday twilight morning? <_> yeah, then :>

I meant to say Sunday at midnight. Technically it's still night xD so Sunday twilight morning? <_> yeah, then :>

I hope you don't think I was being a dick :O The reason I said it was because for some reason I kept thinking I'd have to stay up till midnight on Sunday and essentially pick it up on Monday, and then I realized I'm getting it the night before.

When I read back through it it sounded a little pampas and I just want to make sure it wasn't misconstrued, lol.

Oh no, not at all lol
I worded my post wrong, anybody would've inferred I actually meant Sunday midnight (which would be Monday)

But no, I'm getting my digital copy at midnight, when Saturday turns to Sunday xD
And my physical copy will be Monday-Tuesday from best buy

Lol ok. I think the only thing I'm ever really paranoid about is offending someone for no reason. Aside from red hammering.

If I pre-order it on Amazon, will it come within two days? I know it can't come on Sunday, so will I at least get it on or before Tuesday?

Anyone ordering on Amazon will get it on or a day after the 12th, as the site even says when you go to order it.

Initially I ordered from the GS website, but instead cancelled that order and ordered in-store at my GameStop so I can pick it up on the 9th.

I don't know about Gamestop but GAME regularly gets pre-ordered games out to people the day before the release. It's very common here. I know a few people on this forum have said they had it happen too.

I ordered with GAME this time, but when City Folk came out I ordered it through Play.co.uk and got it a day early

Lotus
If you ordered from Amazon, then yes. It even tells you your earliest delivery is the 12th when you order it.

Back