• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia I'm Makar you Idiot! Mafia [Game Over - Mafia Wins!]

okay.

why do you need to claim this early?
anyway, is that the real townie name? Other green Makars, don't answer. I wanna see if ryan88 is saying it's the real townie name or not before we have any other claims.

It just says maker on the op.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just a maker.

Really guys I don't think we should start claiming until the night ends. There still is a chance mafia hasn't sent in the kills yet. You're just narrowing down the blues.

Really guys I don't think we should start claiming until the night ends. There still is a chance mafia hasn't sent in the kills yet. You're just narrowing down the blues.

I got Makar

yo crystal i'm sorry but :(

So uh, ryan88. That's not the townie name! :) hi mafia.
idk if the detective has sent it in yet, but I mean I guess if you want a confirmation you could inspect ryan88. That is not what Capella sent to me in my role pm <3 so I think we've found one mafia c:
i s2g cap if u sent diff things to diff people i cri

idk if the detective has sent it in yet, but I mean I guess if you want a confirmation you could inspect ryan88. That is not what Capella sent to me in my role pm <3 so I think we've found one mafia c:
i s2g cap if u sent diff things to diff people i cri

Then what is? Your the one that's lying and I'll check my pm again.

idk if the detective has sent it in yet, but I mean I guess if you want a confirmation you could inspect ryan88. That is not what Capella sent to me in my role pm <3 so I think we've found one mafiai s2g cap if u sent diff things to diff people i cri
Eh, I don't know about Cap but nice job HArry I guess I know who I'm voting for during the day.

What roll did you get VillageDweller?

Sorry, avoiding the question are we? I already asked you to state what it said in your PM and now you're just trying to put suspicion on me. l0l

Well gee, I wonder what role I am I know what the townie name is and know that you're wrong? O:
Besides, as long as the detective inspects you we've got you :]

Sorry, avoiding the question are we? I already asked you to state what it said in your PM and now you're just trying to put suspicion on me. l0l

Well gee, I wonder what role I am I know what the townie name is and know that you're wrong? O:
Besides, as long as the detective inspects you we've got you :]
What is the townie name for you? If your not going to say it that just makes you look like scum

What is the townie name for you? If your not going to say it that just makes you look like scum

I've been asking you to say what is in your pm for the last 3 or so posts. The more you put it off the more suspicious you seem. Also, I'm obviously not going to tell you what the townie name is because then you would just take it and suspicion would be taken off of you, when you don't actually know what it is because you're mafia.

I've been asking you to say what is in your pm for the last 3 or so posts. The more you put it off the more suspicious you seem. Also, I'm obviously not going to tell you what the townie name is because then you would just take it and suspicion would be taken off of you, when you don't actually know what it is because you're mafia.
Why don't you say it? I won't take it. You don't know what the townie name is so your not posting it.

Why don't you say it? I won't take it. You don't know what the townie name is so your not posting it.

omg, ryan, YOU'RE the one who isn't saying it because you don't actually know it? if I wasn't a townie I wouldn't even think to call you out on it because I wouldn't know the actual name said in the role PM. AND OFC YOU WOULD TAKE IT LOL.

Back