• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

This is probably a silly question, and I haven't seen it answered or talked about... But has anything new happened with mail? Or is it all the same?

I imagine the only way they could improve it would be to make stationary displayable like paintings on the wall. Or if there were improvements on letter saving.
- if your mail box is full it will shake violently
- idk but i have also hear that is your mail box is full and you have letters pete will come to your door and hand deliver them and ask you to empty your mail box; though i read this when a DLC was being handed out so might have something to do with the DLC

DLC is handed at the post office now.
Just watch youtube videos by Lin&Ko in the right order.
They talk about the game and translate the japanese one.

- if your mail box is full it will shake violently
- idk but i have also hear that is your mail box is full and you have letters pete will come to your door and hand deliver them and ask you to empty your mail box; though i read this when a DLC was being handed out so might have something to do with the DLC

- if the mailbox is full, it does shake violently. You'd have to empty your current mailbox and wait for the next delivery time to get the rest. There's no forcing mail to come in this game.

DLC is indeed handled by the post office via the download option with the bird women. Pete also hand delivers special DLC such as the ones directly from Nintendo (campus closet being the most recent).

:eek: ok my question is skipped..
it's ok, Im just sad

I didn't get to read your question yet. I'll look for it now.
I can't answer your question as I don't speak/read japanese saddly.

Though I do know there is a Town Rule that allows your town to become a prefect town easier.

I've watched all but maybe the most recent 3 Lin and Ko videos and I have never heard them talking about mail.

awesome! you've got all those guidebooks! :eek:
I've just got the white one(Nintendo dream) yesterday from a friend who visit Japan, and it's AWESOME!

anyway, I dont really understand the language, can you please explain what they say on the page 194-195
is it something to do with perfect town??
thanks Zen! ;)

Pg 194-195 goes on about the basics of tree growth. This is fine for most players. It talks about how long it takes to have a tree grow to full growth, where to plant trees, where to plant bushes and bamboo, etc.

It does go on to more advanced placement and reasons on why the trees die in certain areas. Most players won't even notice these.

I couldn't find this when I searched the thread, but...

For the Classic/Modern Lost and Found (police station?), could you show the one with Copper? Almost everyone I've seen gets the one with Booker.

@Schim: The Traditional Police Station has Booker and The Modern Police Station has Copper.
I saw it in a Lin&Ko video.

Last edited:
@Shrim: The Traditional Police Station has Booker and The Modern Police Station has Copper.
I saw it in a Lin&Ko video.
That's not quite what they were asking for, lol.
From what I know, the modern police station is the same facility that appeared in the Gamecube version.

That's not quite what they were asking for, lol.
From what I know, the modern police station is the same facility that appeared in the Gamecube version.

I thought I saw maybe a glimpse of the modern one then, but I've yet to see anyone go inside it. I'm also curious how Copper talks to the player about taking stuff, etc.

Would the guide even show the interiors?

Yes, the one from the GameCube version is the "modern" one with copper. Which ironically enough, I expected that one to be considered the "classic" of the series since its from The first AC that the world (other than Japan) got lol

It actually doesn't show the interiors (in my guide, at least .-.)

Yes, the one from the GameCube version is the "modern" one with copper. Which ironically enough, I expected that one to be considered the "classic" of the series since its from The first AC that the world (other than Japan) got lol

It actually doesn't show the interiors (in my guide, at least .-.)

Yes! I was wondering that too. I remember Lin mentioning she got the classic with Booker (I had forgotten which since then), but it isn't technically classic looking. I wonder if the wording might change with the US? Would they even bother? It'd be kind of funny for their names to get switched between versions.

I like the sleek look of the Modern, but I worry Copper is going to be a bit of a downer.

Hey Zen is there pictures in one of them of the sets of furniture you make out of the ore? Can I get a look at some of the green set :)

Thank you MDofDarkheart for trying :)
And thank you Zen for answer :)
:D

Your welcome.

@Zaoth: I was wondering about the furniture too.

I saw some gold stuff made from the gems/ores in Lin$Ko's videos.
I'm not sure if that answers your question or not.

Last edited:
Your welcome.

@Zaoth: I was wondering about the furniture too.

I saw some gold stuff made from the gems/ores in Lin$Ko's videos.
I'm not sure if that answers your question or not.

No not really hah. I know there is furniture made out of ore. Hence why I am asking. Want to see the green set though. Everyone does the gold set.

Zaoth, I think that the gold set is a set on it's own and the other colours are normal sets modified with gems. I don't think there's an emerald set as such. Rather, for example, Modern furniture that has been remade with emeralds. I may well be wrong, that's just how I have understood it so far.

Zaoth, I think that the gold set is a set on it's own and the other colours are normal sets modified with gems. I don't think there's an emerald set as such. Rather, for example, Modern furniture that has been remade with emeralds. I may well be wrong, that's just how I have understood it so far.

Ah right ok. So everything minus the gold ore is just for recolouring? That's not too bad then.

The emerald set is essentially the green set remade with emeralds

like the blue set can be remade wit sapphires, lovlely with ruby/amethyst etc

Back