• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

Are there any pictures of some furniture modified with the gemstones? I'd like to at least see it before I pass my full judgement on it.

I've seen the gold series before though. Bleeeegh.

I tried fusing some silver gems on my Modern furnitures, and while they look a little too shiny on some, they blend rather well with black and gray shades.

Are there any pictures of some furniture modified with the gemstones? I'd like to at least see it before I pass my full judgement on it.

I've seen the gold series before though. Bleeeegh.
HNI_0043-3_zpsbfd78d03.jpg

The bed has a silver gem fused to it. The lighting makes it look purple.

:s

Oh man wow that DOES look tacky.

Welp. I'll be selling all my shiny, shiny rocks! Well. All but one that I'll keep for a collection, anyways.

Oh man wow that DOES look tacky.

Welp. I'll be selling all my shiny, shiny rocks! Well. All but one that I'll keep for a collection, anyways.

I'm with you on that. I've been selling every gem I get, apart from the gold ones of course. I think I have made exactly 1 piece of gem furniture and that was the piggy bank. I made it a Ruby piggy :)

I remember seeing a jeweled piggy bank on a blog a month or so ago. It looks nice so I'd totally use a gem on that. Can you only use the ruby or is the piggy bank something you can use any of the gems on?

I remember seeing a jeweled piggy bank on a blog a month or so ago. It looks nice so I'd totally use a gem on that. Can you only use the ruby or is the piggy bank something you can use any of the gems on?

Any of the gems will work on the piggy bank. :)

I know there is one for women, but is there like a kimono for the male gender character in acnl? Sorry if been asked.

I know there is one for women, but is there like a kimono for the male gender character in acnl? Sorry if been asked.

Yes, it's blue. You can just wear the kimono, you know. No gender restrictions here :)

This probably seems like a basic questions (b/cos I have read several different things for each)
but what are the standard ways to unlock the garden store, shoe shank and shampoodle

also, if you want to display your player card (or whatever it's called) freely, is there anyway to save it to your SD card (b/cos every one I've seen has just been a photo of the bottom screen) - if not, since when you take the photo, it shows you the display on the top screen, if you press L + R when that shows, will it take a photo.

Also I asked this before, is it possible to visit your own town in a dream?

- And if you share a town with another player; I assume both players will have the same dream address. But, can each player update their dream town once per day; is it only the mayor; or is it only whoever does it first.

This probably seems like a basic questions (b/cos I have read several different things for each)
but what are the standard ways to unlock the garden store, shoe shank and shampoodle

also, if you want to display your player card (or whatever it's called) freely, is there anyway to save it to your SD card (b/cos every one I've seen has just been a photo of the bottom screen) - if not, since when you take the photo, it shows you the display on the top screen, if you press L + R when that shows, will it take a photo.

Also I asked this before, is it possible to visit your own town in a dream?

- And if you share a town with another player; I assume both players will have the same dream address. But, can each player update their dream town once per day; is it only the mayor; or is it only whoever does it first.

Garden Center - At least 5 days of living in the village, number of trees planted/flowers planted/weeds pulled have exceeded 30 each.
Shoe Shank - 10 days of living in the village. Spend at least 8k at the Able Sisters total.
Salon Speedy - 7 days after Shoe Shank opens. Spend at least 10k at both Shoe Shank and Able Sisters.

- The screenshot feature takes a shot of the top screen, the ID shows on the bottom, so no. Aside from seeing the card in-game, you can take a pic of it with an external source to share it.

- You can't visit your own dream town from within your own dream center.

- Whoever does it first.

My apologies if this has been asked already, but is it possible to prevent a neighbor from moving like from Wild World? Not like City Folk where they left and there was no stopping them...

Are you still able to drop patterns in your house as clothing furniture? Probably a dumb question but I felt I should ask since I've seen you can get mannequin items from the Able Sisters.

Back