• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

My apologies if this has been asked already, but is it possible to prevent a neighbor from moving like from Wild World? Not like City Folk where they left and there was no stopping them...

Yes, you can. They will inform you first, and then pack. They also tell you the day they are leaving.

Garden Center - At least 5 days of living in the village, number of trees planted/flowers planted/weeds pulled have exceeded 30 each.
Shoe Shank - 10 days of living in the village. Spend at least 8k at the Able Sisters total.
Salon Speedy - 7 days after Shoe Shank opens. Spend at least 10k at both Shoe Shank and Able Sisters.

- The screenshot feature takes a shot of the top screen, the ID shows on the bottom, so no. Aside from seeing the card in-game, you can take a pic of it with an external source to share it.

- You can't visit your own dream town from within your own dream center.

- Whoever does it first.

Thank you <3

Sorry if been asked but does doll day have an event other than the special items in new leaf?

/facepalm

quite a bit of details missing from those...tsk.

Sorry if been asked but does doll day have an event other than the special items in new leaf?

Nope. No event.

where can you put turnips so they dont spoil?

Anywhere inside. Lockers are preferred since they can be accessed in other towns. They last a week and there is no glitch to make them last longer.

Idk if anyone asked this yet but can i please see a scan of all the snowman furniture series i really like that series want to see what all four of the snowman give you

Just curious if in the guide books they give you the "type" of clothing? Like fancy, casual etc. For Gracie Grace.

It is s-so beautiful... I think i might go blind from the radiance! So much AC NL info concentrated in one area... It is enough to make me crazy!

Anywhere inside. Lockers are preferred since they can be accessed in other towns. They last a week and there is no glitch to make them last longer.

Are you sure about this? I know Zed usually litters his other town with turnips when he goes on a buying spree and I'm pretty sure they never rotted (besides one he accidentally forgot behind a tree)

Just curious if in the guide books they give you the "type" of clothing? Like fancy, casual etc. For Gracie Grace.

It tells me the type, color, HHA type, price, etc.

Are you sure about this? I know Zed usually litters his other town with turnips when he goes on a buying spree and I'm pretty sure they never rotted (besides one he accidentally forgot behind a tree)

You can leave the turnips outside for a good amount of time during a day. Just don't go onto the next day. They tend to rot if left outside.

Leaving Turnips on the ground fir a buying spree isn't uncommon, especially if you buy a ton of turnips. I know I do and I levae them on the floor until I finish buying.

My friend has the Japanese version and her nooks is upgrading. But everything I've read says you need to wait 7 days until you complete your first community project - however she isn't even mayor yet and it's upgrading. So is there a way to upgrade Nooks without starting/completing a community project?

My friend has the Japanese version and her nooks is upgrading. But everything I've read says you need to wait 7 days until you complete your first community project - however she isn't even mayor yet and it's upgrading. So is there a way to upgrade Nooks without starting/completing a community project?

You don't have to be mayor for it to upgrade.

- pay off 10k loan
- 7 days pass from arrival in town
- 12k bells spent or 15 items bought

Since we get the game in June. I was wondering if there are any holidays/ events that are close to the release day?

Since we get the game in June. I was wondering if there are any holidays/ events that are close to the release day?

There should be a Bug Tourney on the 15th I think. After that, probably Father's Day.

Back