• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm recovering

Chocofruit

☆MayorBoogie of Charcoal☆
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Hello guys, my name is dead, because that's what I am. Dead.

My save file corrupted.

Though these fantastically nice people who are awesome, genuine and epic, have revived me. Araie & Nmyrick

I've read so much about "MY FILE CORRUPTED, NOOOOOOOO" But experiencing it is h*ll, My play hours were 1091.33 on that save, I played for 2 years and lost so much worth in bells, both BTB and IGB. 3 sloppy sets 2 cardboard sets

You can check my old house tour to see what I lost from my house.

Thanks to ForeverCrossingAnimals for finding my dreamm address!

The adress is : 6900-2894-9962

WVW69ibyOPot1NOcZx

Picture of about 110 bamboo shoots... x(
WVW69ibyJAw3YpK2Nc

Picture of my favourite place to hang out in mye town, I was really proud of this peice! x(
WVW69ibyJSUg-FbdI1

Here's a picture of my town map.
WVW69ibyMxMfByIqbV

WVW69ibyMAkUBFNaAJ

WVW69ibyLK0mA4kL2O

WVW69ibyKTcgC3ga1D

Here are some pictures of my rooms x(
WVW69ibyR70CQ_-3Jj

Loved this pathway x(
WVW69ibyTQQAG2mllr

Here's just a picture of my train station.
WVW69ibyVoUTb1lafe

Made a little park.
WVW69ibyWs4JRILHdf

Blue roses loss x(
WVW69ibyXaoxUOsbgJ

Very nice picture I just got of "Old me" & "New me" x)

Last edited:
Omg no! This is why I don't hack!

Sadly I had probably one of the most pure saves out there, never TT, never Duped or anything........................

It hurts..... So bad..........

I was so pure me and someone named Slammint, came up with a challenge called AC:HC where you can't do any of that................

Last edited:
I'm so sorry. Even though I time travel ALOT, this has never happened. I wish you the best, and thanks for not hacking. Hacking is terrible.

While hacking is not the primary problem of corruption, I'm sorry to hear that you had gotten corrupted. Have you, by any chance, turned off your game while saving and ending?

While hacking is not the primary problem of corruption, I'm sorry to hear that you had gotten corrupted. Have you, by any chance, turned off your game while saving and ending?

No, I just saved and quit put my 3ds on the table, then came back to it today to see my data gone.

Btw, this reminds me...I heard that there was this hack where you can go into someone's dream town and copy it exactly and make it yours...I don't hack of course, but this just gave me a thought that you could go into your old dream town and bring it back.

Btw, this reminds me...I heard that there was this hack where you can go into someone's dream town and copy it exactly and make it yours...I don't hack of course, but this just gave me a thought that you could go into your old dream town and bring it back.

That sounds like quiet the trick, and I'm not the good at stuff.

You need the RAM editor to do that, and that only works on non-updated 3DSes

Oh ok, thank god then. But still, all the badges..

Ik That wat hurts me the most.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dis day.

Last edited:
This is so scary doe. I hope this never happened so to me.. Nintendo get your stuff together.

:/

This is so scary doe. I hope this never happened so to me.. Nintendo get your stuff together.

:/

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......

It litteraly felt like a bad dream when I saw my data gone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......

It litteraly felt like a bad dream when I saw my data gone.

I even pinched myself

Back