I'm selling siggies 50 bells each

Because I said so.

Seriously... -.-''' not even funny.

I can relate with BBG, these are terrible. Now I hate to be mean but I just can't ignore you plain gullible nature. You simply ignore posts directed at you when they are important and you offer useless services which we will never use. WHY ARE YOU HERE? You don't even play Animal Crossing!

I tell you what, I'm going to draw a picture. A improved version (if you will) of lookyhooky's avatar/signature. I'll upload it and post it here. See what you guys think.

Ok, I drew the image. If your wondering about the logo in front, well I watermarked it so lookyhooky couldn't use it. But it just goes to show you that when you put the effort in you can produce wonderful things. Also, sell things people want to buy.

lookyhooky_by_rover_accityfolk-d5llx0s.jpg

Look kids. I know a ten-year-old seems like such a dweeb to you big bad 13-year-olds, but give it a rest. Has he even done anything to cause offense? No. He's just annoyed you a bit. There's really no call for this sort of behavior. Being an annoying kid isn't against the rules here, and even if it were it's not your job to enforce the rules.

I think it's probably best if the people who have such an issue with him drop it, and going forward those people just ignore him if it's going to cause so much ire.

Ok, I drew the image. If your wondering about the logo in front, well I watermarked it so lookyhooky couldn't use it. But it just goes to show you that when you put the effort in you can produce wonderful things. Also, sell things people want to buy.

That was really well done. Nice job!

Look kids. I know a ten-year-old seems like such a dweeb to you big bad 13-year-olds, but give it a rest. Has he even done anything to cause offense? No. He's just annoyed you a bit. There's really no call for this sort of behavior. Being an annoying kid isn't against the rules here, and even if it were it's not your job to enforce the rules.

I think it's probably best if the people who have such an issue with him drop it, and going forward those people just ignore him if it's going to cause so much ire.

Would it surprise you to say that that 'he' you speak of is actually a 'she'?

Ok, ok. I suppose we can drop it... it's just frustrating to see that she's charging for things that aren't up-to-scratch.

Last edited:

Pretty much this. Leave him alone, he didn't do anything to hurt you.

lol@watermarks

Would it surprise you to say that that 'he' you speak of is actually a 'she'?

Ok, ok. I suppose we can drop it... it's just frustrating to see that she's charging for things that aren't up-to-scratch.

Something is worth whatever a buyer is willing to pay for it, your opinion on whether it's something of value is irrelevant to this thread. Your bigoted posts are unnecessary and just a form of a bullying to somebody who is obviously younger and weaker than yourself so you think that they're an easy target.

LOOK here, lookyhooky. HOOK me up with a siggy with my name!

Pretty much this. Leave him alone, he didn't do anything to hurt you.

She broke my leg and then threw me into shark-infested waters with 50 lbs. of steak wrapped around my ankles >:|

Let's just close this thread. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just stating a fact that. Trust me, really don't want to bully lookhooky, I just want her merchandise to be up to selling and that people will enjoy them.

Let's just close this thread. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just stating a fact that. Trust me, really don't want to bully lookhooky, I just want her merchandise to be up to selling and that people will enjoy them.

Not gonna close the thread I'm looking forward to my siggy.

Wait do you draw the wolves? Because I'd like one NOT drawn. If there drawn then forget about it.But, if NOT then may I have one please.

Seriously... -.-''' not even funny.

I can relate with BBG, these are terrible. Now I hate to be mean but I just can't ignore you plain gullible nature. You simply ignore posts directed at you when they are important and you offer useless services which we will never use. WHY ARE YOU HERE? You don't even play Animal Crossing!

I tell you what, I'm going to draw a picture. A improved version (if you will) of lookyhooky's avatar/signature. I'll upload it and post it here. See what you guys think.

FWI, I play wild world. Wel, I used to until I lost my game card. My mom is gonna buy me a new copy of the game

Here's your siggy Sockhead! Since your my buddy, I charge u only 30 bells!!!!!!!!!!!!!ut.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Back