I'm selling siggies 50 bells each

Ok, I drew the image. If your wondering about the logo in front, well I watermarked it so lookyhooky couldn't use it. But it just goes to show you that when you put the effort in you can produce wonderful things. Also, sell things people want to buy.

lookyhooky_by_rover_accityfolk-d5llx0s.jpg

Your drawing is great. But u see, the way I like drawings is lookyhooky style. Soooooo..............L.jpg Srry it's bad. You see, I've been down with a cold that I got yesterday. I think I got the cold from a....boy. Gross

SICK SIGGY! I payed you 100 bells for being so considerate :)

give me one with the best looking dragon you can accomplish.

Oh my this thread made my day.
Can you please make me a nice free one please. Thanks.

Could u show me an example an make me a simple signature with my Screen name,Town name and Friend code...Oh an for the Background to be Green? All my info can be found next to this Post or in my Profile

Ok cool I like it :) could u make it a lil smaller tho please,If not then its ok :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do I pay u your 50 bells?are u gunna come to my town,or me come to urs

Ok cool I like it :) could u make it a lil smaller tho please,If not then its ok :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do I pay u your 50 bells?are u gunna come to my town,or me come to urs

Please tell me you're being ironic?

But he's talking about the bell system on the forum; but why would you pay him for spending 1 second in MS Paint?

Sig for AliJasp.jpg

5 seconds in MS Paint.

Last edited:
I think they're alright drawings. They are no Mona Lisa or anything, but they're nice.

Back